Manufacturer of dining, living, home office and bedroom Furniture and Interior.

SUMMER AT HOME: THE THRILL OF THE GRILL - A CUTE PETITE INDOOR GRILL FOR THE GIRLY GRILLER!

Indoor grill from William-Sonoma
William-Sonoma - All Clad Electric Indoor Grill - $299.95 (above)

So I have a nice but very small deck and very tiny patio space at my little cottage in the Hollywood Hills...a deck and patio space that I rarely use for entertaining lately...

Years ago, I used to have big cocktail parties (one included about 70-80 people) on my small deck/patio that were a lot of fun and sometimes quite chic. Now, for some reason, I find the idea of having that many people over for cocktails a bit daunting. This summer, I've often thought of inviting a reasonable sized group over for summer drinks...but then what...? I think I have to offer more than drinks/cocktails...or are we just supposed to drink and sit around and stare at each other? What about food? What about summer food?


A friend of mine recently bought a huge stainless steel grill...I love it...and I actually thought...maybe that is the answer...I'll buy a huge stainless steel grill, invite tons of people over to my little house and grill huge stainless steel grill food...hmmm...that didn't see quite right either....

This cute little grill would make sense for someone like me...who might want to do some grilling for a small group in a small space while not having to invest the money and the space in the super-sized grills... (oh did I mention it has a non-stick cooktop and the stainless steel trim - functional and looks cute too)

Indoor grill from William-Sonoma
Here's what William-Sonoma's website has to say about this cute dainty little indoor grill"

"All-Clad designed and engineered this countertop electric grill just for us. Made of stainless steel, it meets our most exacting specifications. The grill’s precision dial controls offer temperature settings from 180°F to 480°F, allowing you to regulate heat from gentle warming to a sizzling sear. Powerful heating elements are bonded to the two 20" x 13" grilling surfaces of responsive cast-aluminum; this ensures unrivaled heat transfer. Each is controlled separately, so you can simultaneously grill foods that require different heat levels, like steaks and seafood. The nonstick cook surfaces and dishwasher-safe drip drawer simplify cleanup. A cleaning brush is included. 1800W; 21" x 13 1/2" x 4" high. A Williams-Sonoma exclusive."



Indoor grill from William-Sonoma
You have read this articleaccessories / kitchen / Nbaynadamas with the title SUMMER AT HOME: THE THRILL OF THE GRILL - A CUTE PETITE INDOOR GRILL FOR THE GIRLY GRILLER!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nbaynadamas.blogspot.com/2008/07/summer-at-home-thrill-of-grill-cute.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Friday, July 18, 2008

Comments "SUMMER AT HOME: THE THRILL OF THE GRILL - A CUTE PETITE INDOOR GRILL FOR THE GIRLY GRILLER!"

Post a Comment