Manufacturer of dining, living, home office and bedroom Furniture and Interior.

AN ULTRA MODERN ULTRA CLASSIC DINING ROOM TABLE - A CHIC DESIGN THAT IS ALL STYLES IN ONE!

Restaurant table with silver legs from Cappellini
Cappellini - New Antiques Restaurant Table - $5595 with silver legs (above) ($5004 for table with matching legs (not chrome) and top)

Do I sound like a broken record? Does anyone really care what I like and don't like? I ask these questions only because this post is all about reiterating what I like as far as furnishings and decor.

I love a piece of furntiure, a room, or a home that combines modern simplicity and classic charm. I know this is the same old story from Nbaynadamas.

I wish I was more creative with my interior design sense and sensibility...but I'm not...I like what I like...sorry if it is boring to some...I'll try to make the furniture storytelling a little different each time so as not to completely put readers to sleep. Did I hear someone snore?

Anyway...

This time the manifestation of my style is this FANTASTIC table from Cappellini in Soho in New York City.

The table is part of this furniture house's New Antiques collection...I love this collection!

Close up of a silver leg on a restaurant table from Cappellini


Cappelllini describes the table as follows:

"Series of rectangular and square dining tables. Top is manufactured in high thickness wooden honeycomb, matt lacquered in white or black colours. Capital legs available in turned polish natural aluminium or in baydur ® matt lacquered in the same colours of top."
I describe the table as the perfect juxtaposition of everything I love...clean lines, simple silhouettes, hints of design from the past...this table has it all.

The sleek wood top is smooth and finished and the chrome turned table legs are signature to antiques from the Victorian era.

Restaurant table with silver legs from Cappellini

The table also comes in a 47"x47" square shape that is not much cheaper than the rectangular version ($4719 for white legs and $5310 for polished chrome legs). The smaller square, however, might be perfect for a small space. My small space perhaps?? Hmmm???

Close up of a silver leg on a restaurant table from Cappellini

By the way, my birthday is in January...in the event anyone was thinking of buying me a gift...wishful thinking I suppose...but I'll keep my fingers crossed, hold my breath and wait until the cows come home in hopes that this wish will come true!!!

Just in case someone should feel compelled, for your gift buying needs, store information is as follows:

Cappellini
152 Wooster St.
New York, NY 10012
(212) 966 0669

All photos in this post by Coco of Nbaynadamas.
You have read this articlechairs / dining room / Nbaynadamas / tables with the title AN ULTRA MODERN ULTRA CLASSIC DINING ROOM TABLE - A CHIC DESIGN THAT IS ALL STYLES IN ONE!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nbaynadamas.blogspot.com/2008/08/an-ultra-modern-ultra-classic-dining.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Comments "AN ULTRA MODERN ULTRA CLASSIC DINING ROOM TABLE - A CHIC DESIGN THAT IS ALL STYLES IN ONE!"

Post a Comment