Manufacturer of dining, living, home office and bedroom Furniture and Interior.

PARIS!

Coco of Nbaynadamas at the Luxembourg Gardens in Paris
Coco of Nbaynadamas at the Luxembourg Gardens in Paris! (above)

Hi!

I am in Paris! It is amazing! Please excuse all of the exclamation points! I can't seem to control the overly exuberant writing and punctuation when I am here in Paris! Sorry! I have been to Paris a million times (not a million but many many times) and each time I find it more and more wonderful! Okay...no more exclamation points!

So for this next week or two, I will be posting some things from home and some points of interest from here as well. Please don't be confused by the U.S./Europe mix of posts.

These pictures from this post were taken just yesterday...as I strolled through Paris. Thought the gardens at Luxembourg would be inspirational to anyone who might have a garden of their own. It was such a beautiful day that I decided to wander to an outdoor location to enjoy the day. I walked on back streets from the apartment where I am staying on Rue Jacob and made my way to the Luxembourg Palace and Gardens (only a 10-15 minute walk but as an L.A. girl, I feel I should be awarded a gold medal everytime I even attempt to walk instead of drive). Built in the 17th century, the palace now houses the French Senate and the gardens act as a fantastically beautiful park for rest of Paris.

I found a comfy metal lounge chair on the edge of the garden. Surrounded by Parisians eating lunch, catching up on gossip, jogging in a very French way and/or trying to soak in every iota of sun before winter hits the city, I sat and absorbed the beauty of the garden.

Luxembourg Palace, Paris, France
Luxembourg Palace, Paris, France (above)

 Luxembourg Gardens in Paris

From my view point, I noticed a mixture of Dahlias, Cosmos, Snap Dragons, Peonies, Lavendar, maybe Begonias and Zinnia. A colorful mixture of flowers! (oops sorry forgot about the abstinence from exclamation points)

Ideas perhaps for your garden?

 Luxembourg Gardens in Paris

Stay tuned for more from Paris...
You have read this articlegarden / Nbaynadamas with the title PARIS!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nbaynadamas.blogspot.com/2008/08/paris.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Comments "PARIS!"

Post a Comment