Manufacturer of dining, living, home office and bedroom Furniture and Interior.

AN INTERIOR DESIGN BLOG NON SEQUITUR - MY NEW ORLEANS PARTY SHOES!

All photos in this post by Coco of Nbaynadamas
Prada black jewel toe patent leather flats

One reader named Mimi Lee asked to see what shoes I bought for my New Orleans trip...I think I made such a big deal about my Barneys buys that she was intrigued to find out more.

I know...the key to a good blog or brand is being focused. Nbaynadamas is about interior design, decor and architecture...this post is not. Nbaynadamas is not a fashion blog...I know.

Sorry to those interior design purists out there who are reading this post and thinking..."now this blog has gone too far; it is all over the place...fashion, interior design, ramblings of some girl named Coco, what in the world is this?"...please forgive me for this one post as I digress.

For those of you who care...

I had four parties to attend in a 48 hour period while in New Orleans last weekend. So I had to bring many outfits and of course many shoes...

Here was my New Orleans party schedule: 1) a casual night time gumbo/chili party on the porch of my friends CF and FF's grand mansion; 2) a late afternoon holiday party for adults and kids; 3) an elegant Saturday evening cocktail/dinner party at the FF/CF home; 4) an afternoon garden party/tea at another beautiful uptown home belonging to SB and JB.

Being a shoe person, I of course, have shoes and was actually only going to Barneys to see if I might find a better pair of evening shoes...well low and behold I found several pairs that I loved (and consequently bought and consequently wore).

For reader Mimi Lee, here are my New Orleans party shoes:

Manolo Blahnik strappy sandles with fur pompoms
Manolo Blahnik strappy sandles with fur pompoms! (above)


Prada black jewel toe patent leather flats
Prada black jewel toe patent leather flats (above)

Prada black suede peep toe pumps with a suede rose
Prada black suede peep toe pumps with a suede rose (above)

I wore all of these shoes and a few other pairs over the course of 2 days in New Orleans...oh...did I mention they were all on sale!

There Mimi Lee...there is my "fashion aside"...you asked...and you got! Hope you enjoyed!

For the interior design purists...next post will be "on brand"...

What do you think of my party shoes? What do you think about this fashion "non sequitur"? Please click on comments link below and vent!

All photos in this post by Coco of Nbaynadamas
You have read this articleNbaynadamas with the title AN INTERIOR DESIGN BLOG NON SEQUITUR - MY NEW ORLEANS PARTY SHOES!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nbaynadamas.blogspot.com/2008/12/an-interior-design-blog-non-sequitur-my.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Saturday, December 20, 2008

Comments "AN INTERIOR DESIGN BLOG NON SEQUITUR - MY NEW ORLEANS PARTY SHOES!"

Post a Comment