Manufacturer of dining, living, home office and bedroom Furniture and Interior.

DESIGN ON SALE DAILY: LUXE BLACK VELVET FRENCH STYLE FAUTEUIL!

Black wood armchair with black velvet upholstery from Neiman Marcus
Neiman Marcus - Black Velvet Armchair - sale $539.90; regular $699 (Black velvet upholstery. Wooden frame with black finish. Carved floral details. 26"W x 22"D x 37"H)

I am back! Sorry for the absence, silence, etc...my trip to New Orleans was FANTASTIC...so fantastic it took me over a week to get back into my normal routine.

After my glamorous visit to New Orleans and after staying in FF and CF's famed St. Charles Avenue Victorian mansion known as the Wedding Cake House, I am obsessed with all things French and all French influenced furniture.

A new obsession with classic French furniture...hence today's Design on Sale Daily.

This is a cute French style reproduction black velvet armchair from Neiman Marcus. This carved wood and upholstered chair seems to be modeled after a French Louis XV style fauteuil (an upholstered chair with open arms). I like this chair and it is over 20% off.

I would add one as an accent chair in a guest bedroom or next to a console table in a hallway or even as a desk chair! I think the plush black fabric makes a striking statement...and for me...just one is enough to add a bit of French elan to corner or a room!
You have read this articlechairs / DESIGN ON SALE DAILY / Nbaynadamas with the title DESIGN ON SALE DAILY: LUXE BLACK VELVET FRENCH STYLE FAUTEUIL!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nbaynadamas.blogspot.com/2008/12/design-on-sale-daily-luxe-black-velvet.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Saturday, December 20, 2008

Comments "DESIGN ON SALE DAILY: LUXE BLACK VELVET FRENCH STYLE FAUTEUIL!"

Post a Comment