Manufacturer of dining, living, home office and bedroom Furniture and Interior.

Nbaynadamas FIND: EARLY BIRD GETS THE WORM (AND THE LIGHT IN THIS CASE)!

All photos in this post by Coco of Nbaynadamas
White ceramic bird pendant light from ABC Carpet & Home
ABC Carpet & Home - Early Bird Pendant Light - $325 (bird shaped white ceramic pendant light), 212-473-3000 ext. 747 (above)

Today, I am stuck at home waiting for the two crystal/glass tiered chandeliers I ordered after seeing them at ABC Carpet & Home in New York a few weeks back.

Yikes, help, eeeek....!!!! This is a disaster that I must wait all day for Fed Ex to come...otherwise I have to trek out to Bell, California (I have no idea where that is) and pick up the chandeliers myself. This is really putting a wrench into my plans today...I have a whole list of things I need to do (hair appointment with V, dress fitting at MM's store, general Saturday street wandering, a hillside walk with Mr. Boo, drop off Manolo's at Arturo's Shoe Repair in Beverly Hills to have fixed)...instead I am home...I guess that is where the heart is...so when at home and with a million things to do here...why not blog? (Meanwhile, have a million and half other things to do here as well...including going to online traffic school...which I must complete by 12/13...oy...oy va voy....)...

Speaking of my trip to NYC a few weeks back (when I went for two days to go to a gala/ball and was stranded there like I am stranded at home today)...

(notice the melodrama in this post...the hyped up use of words like "disaster" "stranded" for simply being at home waiting for "the guy" to deliver a package...please note...I do have life in perspective even though it sounds like I am completely out of touch making mountains out of molehills...trust me...this level of emotional crisis language is an exaggeration for storytelling purpose (kind of)...I am in touch...I am...I am...(repeating oneself over and over could indicate one is lying)).

Was on the mezzanine level at ABC Carpet & Home in the "baby & little ones" (baby, kids, children...whatever you would like to call people under 12 years of age) section and came across these avian pendant lights. White ceramic forms that are in the shape of...a..a..a...bird (okay was hearkening back to the Wonder Twins cartoon since I am mentally in the kids section).

Anyhoooo, thought these abstract bird-formed glossy white ceramic ceiling lights could be fun in so many ways...I would hang a group of them over a bed in a child's room...or I might hang four in a row over a large kitchen island...or here's an idea, what about grouping three together at different heights and hanging in a vestibule or entry way?

Love birds, love these birds...that's why they are today's Nbaynadamas FIND!

Two white ceramic bird pendant lights from ABC Carpet & Home
Two Early Bird Pendant Lights hanging in the kids section at ABC Carpet & Home in New York. (above).

White ceramic bird pendant light from ABC Carpet & Home

Price tag on a white ceramic bird pendant light from ABC Carpet & Home

Do you like these bird pendants? Where might you put? Please click on "comments" link right below!

All photos in this blog post by Coco of Nbaynadamas
You have read this articlelighting / Nbaynadamas / Nbaynadamas FIND with the title Nbaynadamas FIND: EARLY BIRD GETS THE WORM (AND THE LIGHT IN THIS CASE)!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nbaynadamas.blogspot.com/2008/12/nbaynadamas-find-early-bird-gets-worm.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Saturday, December 6, 2008

Comments "Nbaynadamas FIND: EARLY BIRD GETS THE WORM (AND THE LIGHT IN THIS CASE)!"

Post a Comment