Manufacturer of dining, living, home office and bedroom Furniture and Interior.

IRON REALLY WORKS FOR THIS CHARMING FRENCH CHANDELIER!

All photos in this post by Coco of Nbaynadamas

French Wrought Iron Chandelier from Pom Pom Interiors
Pom Pom Interiors Melrose - French Wrought Iron Chandelier - $995
Yoohoo...was in my favorite store a few weeks ago with good friend RK who was visiting from out of town...yet another friend who I dragged to a store to look at more furniture.

I convinced RK to go to Pom Pom, one of my favorite shops here in L.A.. I thought, we'll do a quick browse before we eat at brunch favorite BLD on Beverly. RK was clearly not at all interested in my musings over every item in the Pom Pom store.

Here's how the 15 minute store visit went down.

I dove into the store with wind at my back, RK was in my wake. I started a 900 mile a minute chatter while pointing at this, commenting on that, oohing over one thing while manhandling another. A home decor and furnishing whirling dervish of sorts. When I finally whirled around out of my furniture frenzy and remembered I had a friend with me, I noticed RK standing about eight feet away from me (giving me enough room to whirl), with eyes half mast. The look on RK's face clearly said "When is she going stop? When is this expedition going to be over? If she pulls that camera out one more time and snaps a picture of another table, I might scream. Oh, now she is looking at me. Smile. Pretend to like what she is pointing at. Smile. Oy. Point at something. Pretend like you have an interest in something. She is standing under a chandelier. Point at that and say "That's nice"."

Well RK's inadvertent find is the focus of this post. When RK pointed upward I looked up and there was this wrought iron chandelier. I forgot about the look on RK's face and immediately gasped and began my incessant chatter, "WOWWWWEEEE! I love it. Do you think it would go in my house? Do you like it? Do you hate it? It looks Moroccan...Moorish in feel. Oooh it says it is French...I wonder if it is an antique or vintage? Looks kind of like all of the wrought iron accessories I have in my house. I can't believe you found this! I was standing right under it and I didn't see it. I love the triangle shape, the scroll iron work, the three chain ceiling suspension. What a great light fixture. It could go in my living room, what about that hallway, it would be great in a dining room...no? I can't believe I missed this. I am an idiot!!!" It was only on my very last statement that I saw RK imperceptibly nod. :-)

Anyhoo...I do like this chandelier. Do you?

Close up of the details on a French Wrought Iron Chandelier at Pom Pom Interiors

Price tag on a French Wrought Iron Chandelier from Pom Pom Interiors

This chandelier and many more can be found at:
Pom Pom Melrose
6819 Melrose Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90038
Phone: 323-938-6286

All photos in this post by Coco of Nbaynadamas
You have read this articlelighting / Nbaynadamas with the title IRON REALLY WORKS FOR THIS CHARMING FRENCH CHANDELIER!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nbaynadamas.blogspot.com/2009/02/iron-really-works-for-this-charming.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Comments "IRON REALLY WORKS FOR THIS CHARMING FRENCH CHANDELIER!"

Post a Comment