Manufacturer of dining, living, home office and bedroom Furniture and Interior.

LIGHTING WEEK: A PREDILECTION FOR SOME PRETTY POSH TABLE LAMPS!

Curvy light blue table lamp from Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams
Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams - Marilyn Table Lamps - $220-360(A curvy and voluptuous ceramic table lamp. Comes in honey yellow gold, metallic bronze and this "surf spray" blue. White linen, or beige or black parchment shades available. Decorative finial mimics base finish.)(above)

LIGHTING WEEK continues...and basically it has become "lighting shopping week" for me. LOL! Everyday, I go onto a million websites (or at least the dozens of sites that allow me to use their photos) and I pick out lighting that I like. Usually, in the past, my theme "weeks" have included a good balance of interior design/decor photos and goods for purchase...but not LIGHTING WEEK. This has turned into a single minded focused virtual shopping spree week for me...one in which I don't spend...but I just shop and shop and shop for lighting I like (well errr...I might end up spending...yikes).

So...after putting this collection of table lamps together, I realized I am not very original...I like the same thing. Lots of blue, lots of porcelain, some glass and some linear metal bases. Lots of bubbly round orb like forms. Add in a white lamp shade and there you have what I like. I didn't realize that I was so predictable until I took a step back and looked at all of the table lamps I've picked out...a very Nbaynadamas styled collection indeed. I love all of them by the way...did I mention that?

Two hand blown glass table lamps one with a gold base the other with a blue base from Pottery Barn
Pottery Barn - Eva Colored Glass Table Lamp - $99(Hand blown glass table lamp base in amber (gold) and jade (blue/green). Includes ivory cotton linen drum shade)(above)


Rectangle porcelain table lamp with a raised graphic bulls eye pattern and a white glaze from Crate and Barrel
Crate & Barrel - Hutton Table Lamp - $129(A raised relief of graphic bulls eyes covers a porcelain rectangle finished in a milky white reactive glaze. Bright white rectangular shade.) (above)


Apple green porcelain table lamp with a clear base and silver accents from Z Gallerie
Z Gallerie - Zoe Table Lamp - $129(The apple green base of this lamp is made of porcelain and set on a clear acrylic base with silver accents. Complete with a linen shade. 3-way switch. Maximum 100 watt bulb is recommended.)(above)

Robin's-egg blue crackle finish from Crate & Barrel
Crate & Barrel - Ponzio Table Lamp - $149(Robin's-egg blue crackle finish.)(above)


Open iron work table lamp from Wisteria
Wisteria - Baluster Outline Lamp - $279(Open iron work table lamp. Inspired by stylized Italian balusters. Includes a rectangular fabric shade.)(above)

Aqua glass table lamp with lucite base from Maison Luxe
Maison Luxe - Paulette Aqua Lamp - $450(Aqua glass table lamp with lucite base and silver ball finial. White silk shade with silver foil interior.)(above)


Table lamp with metal rods that form a sculptural base from Hive Modern
Hive Modern - Tulip Family - $1,315(The Tulip family features metal rods that form a sculptural base. Topped with a simple black round lamp shade)(above)


Pierced large Blanc de Chine porcelain table lamps from Lewis Trimble
Lewis Trimble - Really Large Pair of Blanc de Chine Lamps - $2,000(Large Blanc de Chine pierced porcelain table lamps with wood base.)(above)
You have read this articlelamps / lighting / LIGHTING WEEK / Nbaynadamas with the title LIGHTING WEEK: A PREDILECTION FOR SOME PRETTY POSH TABLE LAMPS!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nbaynadamas.blogspot.com/2009/11/lighting-week-predilection-for-some.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Comments "LIGHTING WEEK: A PREDILECTION FOR SOME PRETTY POSH TABLE LAMPS!"

Post a Comment