Manufacturer of dining, living, home office and bedroom Furniture and Interior.

A DECORATIVE PAGODA STYLE BIRD CAGE - MY NEW HOME DECOR OBSESSION!

Photos by Coco of Nbaynadamas
Custom painted teal Chinoiserie inspired wood bird cage
Custom painted in a glossy teal...a Chinoiserie inspired wood bird cage turns into a wonderful intricate decorative accent on my deck(above)

Okay...loving this decorative wood bird cage. I don't have a bird but I now have a bird cage! Makes Nbaynadamas sense...right? No bird, has bird cage, doesn't want a bird but loves the cages that a bird would go in, should find more important things to be obsessed with but is obsessed with this bird cage....hmmmm....

I'll use is it as a table center piece, as a delightful pop of color in my living room, it can work in any room, it can hold a small plant or flowers...who needs a bird anyway...right? No more vases or colorful jars or any of those other cliche decorative accents...bird cages all the way.

Actually...must give credit where credit is due...best of friend AM turned me onto bird cages during my last trip to New York. Here are AM's favorite topics to talk about: her family (kids and husband), decorating her son's room, anything Chinoiserie and bird cages...

What can I say...here I am after spending a few days with best friend AM now obsessing over a bird cage. Birds of a feather I guess... :-)!

Top of a custom painted teal Chinoiserie inspired wood bird cage

Custom painted teal Chinoiserie inspired wood bird cage

At my little cocktail party the other day, I actually gave away a bird cage...we did a numbers guessing game and friend TH won it...would be interested to see what he'll do with a bird cage! Anyhooo...

What do you think of my new decorative blue bird cage?

Happy Wednesday and first day of September!

xo
Coco

P.S. Check out the Nbaynadamas FACEBOOK PAGE to find out how my sparkling outfit went over at work yesterday...!

P.P.S. Went to Osteria Mozza last night and had a lovely dinner with my sister DS. She was wearing sparkles too...!
You have read this articlebird cage / birdcage / Chinoiserie / decorative / Nbaynadamas / pagoda / wood with the title A DECORATIVE PAGODA STYLE BIRD CAGE - MY NEW HOME DECOR OBSESSION!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nbaynadamas.blogspot.com/2010/09/a-decorative-pagoda-style-bird-cage-my.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Wednesday, September 1, 2010

3 komentar untuk "A DECORATIVE PAGODA STYLE BIRD CAGE - MY NEW HOME DECOR OBSESSION!"

  1. Good Morning. We are desperately trying to find 8 to 12 Pagoda Birdcages for the Greenwich Historical Society Antique Show opening. Hoping that you can come to our rescue.

    Susan from Richard Keith Langham, Inc 212-759-1212 susan@richardkeithlangham.com

    ReplyDelete