Manufacturer of dining, living, home office and bedroom Furniture and Interior.

CLUTTER FREE CLOSET!

Well organized wall closet

Is it possible for something to give you extreme joy while at the same time inflicting a sense of extreme anxiety?

Well that is kind of a rhetorical question because I know the answer is yes. This closet, for example, makes me very joyful and extremely anxious - diametrically opposed feelings all at the same time.

I love this wall closet...organized, manageable, pretty, realistic, the ideal closet for me...open racks, concealed areas, lots of drawers, shoes well organized, clothing well hung...well designed indeed.

While I love this closet, it also gives me total anxiety. Anxiety only because this is my ideal and I am living with a not ideal closet situation right now and in general. This morning, I thought my cleaning lady was coming so I threw almost everything in my closet onto my bed to be reorganized. A heap of black clothing...with some speckles of blue, purple, maroon and white here and there, piled high on my bed. Yikes! In my closet, there are still quite a few clothes, mis-hung, not organized, with heaps of shoes on the closet floor. A mess. P.S. Just realized that my cleaning lady doesn't in fact come today...she comes Saturday (complicated scheduling...some weeks she comes Thursdays and some weeks she comes Saturdays). Oy va voy va voy.

Close up of a shoe rack in a well organized closet and a slightly opened drawer showing how wallets and clutch purses are organized

On the left is jewlery organized by color and type in a drawer, on the right is a well organized closet

Anyhoooo...I am leaving the pile behind...nothing I can do at this point...off to work and I'll think about it later today (the worst feeling is coming home to a total mess...and the worst feeling I will have...anyhoooo what's a girl to do? Don't answer that either...I imagine the answer my mother would give, "a girl should organize her own closet and keep things neat at all times"...boo).

Happy Thursday!

P.S. Thank you for all of your comments on the reader submission photos I posted on the official Nbaynadamas FACEBOOK PAGE on Tuesday evening. Was so glad everyone like. Thank you to reader Angela Robinson for submitting!

xo
Coco

Photos: Annie Schlechter
You have read this articlecloset / dressing room / fashion / Nbaynadamas / organization with the title CLUTTER FREE CLOSET!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nbaynadamas.blogspot.com/2010/10/clutter-free-closet.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Thursday, October 28, 2010

Comments "CLUTTER FREE CLOSET!"

Post a Comment