Manufacturer of dining, living, home office and bedroom Furniture and Interior.

THANK YOU BLOGGERS FOR MENTIONING THE NEW Nbaynadamas COLLECTION!

Nbaynadamas bedding - shams and boudoir pillow
Nbaynadamas bedding - shams and boudoir pillows (above)

Nbaynadamas Logo linen pillows in navy, grey and sage green.
Nbaynadamas Logo linen pillows in navy, grey and sage green. (above)

Wanted to thank those of you bloggers who mentioned the launch of the Nbaynadamas Spring 2011 collection and the Nbaynadamas online shop. I opened the online store last weekend and got a wonderful response! I so appreciate the kind words and support.

Tomorrow - Sunday - I launch the line officially at the huge New York International Gift Fair. The biggies in home furnishings, accessories and textiles are all here including design crush Jonathan Adler, John Robshaw, Dwell Studios, Oly, Matouk, Bungalow 5, John Derian, Sferra and so many more. It has been so much fun setting up the cozy Nbaynadamas booth near my idols! Intimidating but oh so fun.

Anyhoooooo, back to my blogging friends...I am so honored to have received any nice comments from familiar and newly introduced voices. So the least I can do is share a little blog love...

Today, I would like to mention the following blogs and their authors for being so nice to me:

Apartment Therapy

Bijou & Boheme

The Broke Socialite

Diary of a Chair

The Simplified Bee

Seeking Decor

modhomeec

Christina Marie Interiors blog

Love Inspire Create

Inspirato Design

Jelly-Bella

The Vault Files

Pagoda Press

Simply Iley

The Wool Acorn

The Designing Bee

Hit Singles

Thirtieth Avenue

Third Floor Design

In my opinion, some very cool blogs and talented bloggers on this list. I loved discovering some new blog friends and rediscovering ones I've known. I hope you readers get a chance to check some of themn out!

Thank you again to all on the above list!!!

Will continue thanking those of you bloggers who do mention my first ever home furnishings collection over the next coming months as I am so touched by how nice everyone has been. Just email me if you mention and I'll do these thank you posts periodically.

Since I am saying thanks...

Must also say a huge thanks to best of friend Anne who after she worked all day at her investment banking job yesterday, she came over to the convention hall in the evening after work and totally arranged all of my pillows into a pretty lovely display for over three hours (we left at around 10:30p) - the entire booth was pretty much styled by Anne! Also thanks to new friend Candice who has been helping set up the booth and run around town with me to get things going...and to dear friend Alyssa who just landed in town from London to help out. Thank you of course for the constant unwavering moral support and help from my mom and sister (would have missed my second flight here without the 4:30a wake up call from my sister). My cousin AY who is taking care of my dog and aunts LB, SS and MA. Also to friends FF, NS, JLF, JH, RK, AZ, AR, BN, AB, JD, YO, JS, RM and more who have all given me a great thought, opinion and/or much needed perspective during this whole process.

Am finished for the day at the Javits Center. Off to dinner with friends!

Happy Saturday!

xo
Coco

P.S. I will share booth photos...didn't get a chance to take any this eve as we were running out...but I will...I will...

P.P.S. If you are attending the NYIGF, please stop by and say hi...I'm in the At Home Textiles division in the Javits Center booth #7857. Hope to see some of you there!
You have read this articleNbaynadamas with the title THANK YOU BLOGGERS FOR MENTIONING THE NEW Nbaynadamas COLLECTION!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nbaynadamas.blogspot.com/2011/01/thank-you-bloggers-for-mentioning-new.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Saturday, January 29, 2011

Comments "THANK YOU BLOGGERS FOR MENTIONING THE NEW Nbaynadamas COLLECTION!"

Post a Comment