Manufacturer of dining, living, home office and bedroom Furniture and Interior.

A SPARKLING NIGHT AT THE WINTER ANTIQUES SHOW IN NYC!

Photos in this post by Coco of NbaynadamasAntique furniture at the Young Collector's Night at the Winter Antiques Show

Okay...so I've stopped crying. :-) (see yesterday's post re: a grown woman (me) having a meltdown).

Now I am just thrilled to be in New York!

I went by the Javits center first thing when arrived yesterday and saw my booth. It is so small...but very cute. Have to spend the entire day with Candice pulling everything together. Alyssa is stuck in London so I am down a hand...anyone in NY and want to help set up? :-)

Last night, best of friend Anne and her sweet hubby John and I went to the Young Collector's Night at the Winter Antiques Show. Oh what a sparkling evening. New York at its finest. This is the kick off event to the Winter Antique Show were tons of dealers set up shop at the Armory on the Upper East Side to show off some of the most stunning historic furniture, art and accessories I have ever seen!

The antiques were gorgeous (and I'm not even a huge antiques person), the crowd was quite posh, and the champagne was delightful. I wore a cute new Prada dress (short black), a little skinny Prada patent belt with a bow and my shiny Christian Louboutin patent leather high boots (I will wear that same outfit again probably this week...so shhhhh...pretend like I didn't detail it here), and my Chanel purse. Anne wore a gold clutch, one shoulder black dress and some sexy suede boots. Fun to be all dressed up and to go out in NY!

Anyhoooo....thought you might want to see some of this gorgeous event and some of the furnishings.

People mingling under a tent at the Young Collector's Night at the Winter Antiques Show

Room of antiques at the Young Collector's Night at the Winter Antiques Show

Antique chair at the Young Collector's Night at the Winter Antiques Show

Antique furniture at the Young Collector's Night at the Winter Antiques Show

Catalog for the 57th Winter Antiques Show

I want to go back and look at all of the antiques too. If only I had time!

Am off to go try to get my tiny booth together.

Happy Friday to you!

xo
Coco
You have read this articleantiques / events / Nbaynadamas / parties / party with the title A SPARKLING NIGHT AT THE WINTER ANTIQUES SHOW IN NYC!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nbaynadamas.blogspot.com/2011/01/a-sparkling-night-at-winter-antiques.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Friday, January 28, 2011

Comments "A SPARKLING NIGHT AT THE WINTER ANTIQUES SHOW IN NYC!"

Post a Comment