Manufacturer of dining, living, home office and bedroom Furniture and Interior.

COLOR WATCH: FIRING UP A RED KITCHEN!

Kitchen with red cabinets and drawers, stainless appliances and a blue and white ceramic mosaic tile backsplash

You know I am an advocate of all things white in home decor. I especially love a fresh white kitchen...clean, classic and timeless.

Wait...stop...but now just ran into this red kitchen and for some odd reason it really works for me.

Love the delicate blue and white ceramic mosaic tile backsplash about the stove (almost Moroccan in feel), the rich red shaker cabinets and the modern stainless steel appliances. Something old world, modern and exotic about this hunting lodge kitchen.

I would try this in my country house...the country house I do not own as of yet...the country house I would love to have...oh that is a whole other story!

Would you ever do a red kitchen? What do you think of this one?

Happy Tuesday!

xo
Coco

Photo: Sara Bengur Interiors
You have read this articleCOLOR WATCH / kitchen / Nbaynadamas / red with the title COLOR WATCH: FIRING UP A RED KITCHEN!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nbaynadamas.blogspot.com/2011/02/color-watch-firing-up-red-kitchen.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Comments "COLOR WATCH: FIRING UP A RED KITCHEN!"

Post a Comment