Manufacturer of dining, living, home office and bedroom Furniture and Interior.

DINING ROOM IN SHADES OF BLUE & GREY!

Dining room with arched entry way, wood floor, white chandelier, round, dark wood table surrounded by turquoise armchairs with nail head trim

I like this soothing eating area. Blues and greys. It works. This room is that nice blend of classic and contemporary - leaning on towards the more traditional. I like these silvery tones of grey and blue. Soothing. Imagine this space at night with candles and wonderful lighting. Very elegant I think. The architecture with the crown molding and arched doorway feel very classic. While not my favorite...the chandelier is a necessary burst of something surprising and different.

Overall, I like this room. I would be happy to have a nice long dinner here!

What color have you painted your dining room and why? What inspiration might you take from this space? Do you like this classic dining space?

Well, am off and running. Need to get up earlier in the mornings (means going to sleep earlier too)...am always in a mad dash. So much to do this week, dinners almost every night, meetings all day, and on and on...but I'm sure you are busy too! Okay...need a cute outfit for today...have a dinner and may have to stop by some event tonight if I can even figure out where it is! Sparkles are needed today...hmmmm...let me think...sparkles...in the form of a necklace, headband or shiny top? Hmmm....that would make me happy. Well I'm off! Hope you have a good day!

Happy Monday!

xo
Coco

P.S. Remember my friend with the Oscar emergency on Friday. She ended up finding a lovely pink Oscar de la Renta gown from my style consultant to wear to the Academy Awards. She sent over a picture and she looked fantastic. Meanwhile, I did NOT go to the Oscars! Been to the Emmys but never the Oscars. Need to work on that...at least going just once...just once walking the Oscar red carpet. Frankly after walking the red carpet, I would go out to dinner, miss the awards and meet up with others for parties after. I get so antsy during awards shows. To be honest, I watched the pre-show last night but didn't watch the Oscars at all...I find these awards shows a little boring...but that is just me. Did you watch? Is a P.S. a P.S. if it is longer than the non P.S. part of what you are writing? Need to get nails done. Have to ship out some throws and send out some swatches. Have to not eat today (whole other story). Okay tah tah...have gone into random musings now.

P.P.S. Thank you Shannyn for spelling error catch. Thank you! And thank you to best of friend AM who then combed through post and found another spelling error.

Photo: Traditional Home
You have read this articledining room / Nbaynadamas with the title DINING ROOM IN SHADES OF BLUE & GREY!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nbaynadamas.blogspot.com/2011/02/dining-room-in-shades-of-blue-grey.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Monday, February 28, 2011

Comments "DINING ROOM IN SHADES OF BLUE & GREY!"

Post a Comment