Manufacturer of dining, living, home office and bedroom Furniture and Interior.

WEEKEND PHOTO: BEST DRAMA!

Foyer with an Hermes orange bag and two pairs of riding boots under a gilt table with marble top and  a dramatic photo of woman in a ball gown descending a stair case

I vote for this photo to win "Best Drama" on this Academy Awards Sunday. It is a surprising pick (as are most of the Oscar choices usually)...it is simple, intriguing, tells a good story...yet keeps you wondering.

First, I want to thank Theresa Rowe, a Dallas based interior designer, for helping me along this Sunday. I wrongly identified this photo as a foyer. Well Theresa tells me it is actually a spot in top interior designer Windsor Smith's master bath! Theresa says she is a friend of Windsor's and has seen it first hand when visiting! Oops my editorial misidentification...but with this information from Theresa...this makes me love it even more.

A classic vignette...with pops of Hermes orange...a gilt table with marble top...a dramatic photo of woman in a ball gown descending a stair case with just the right bit of flamboyance...a complete picture...and I'm sure a wonderful story behind.

Best Drama. There you have it.

Clearly I live in Los Angeles...all I'm speaking in awards season speak. I'll snap out of it tomorrow. Busy week this week for me...lots of fun dinners and people visiting from out to town. Maybe some intrigue too!

Happy Sunday!

xo
Coco

P.S. Thank you Theresa! So appreciate the helping hand! :-)

Photo: Victoria Pearson
You have read this articlebath and bathroom / entry hall / entryway / foyer / Nbaynadamas / WEEKEND PHOTO with the title WEEKEND PHOTO: BEST DRAMA!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nbaynadamas.blogspot.com/2011/02/weekend-photo-best-drama.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Sunday, February 27, 2011

Comments "WEEKEND PHOTO: BEST DRAMA!"

Post a Comment