Manufacturer of dining, living, home office and bedroom Furniture and Interior.

MY VALENTINE: I HEART THESE LITTLE PILLOWS FROM FRED SEGAL ORIGINALS!

Four Fred Segal Originals Pillows
Fred Segal Originals - Fred Segal Originals Pillows - 12"x16", $30; 16"x16", $50 (comes in a variety of fabrics including cotton, denim and satin)(above)

So about a month or two ago, good friend JLF texted me and said she had gone by our friend Annie Segal's new store called Fred Segal Originals in Fred Segal over in Santa Monica. JLF is notorious for sending me fab pictures of her shopping finds on a somewhat random basis - usually shopping finds that sparkle btw. Well this time she texted me a photo of a cute little boudoir pillow that said "Love". Indeed it was love at first site for me.

For her new clothing store, Annie has included these cute little giftable pillows that were designed just for her store (by her...she also has a line of really cool cotton wraps that have words on them too). I truly fancied the little "Love" pillow picture that JLF sent and of course it took me about a month to email Annie for a photo and now another month to actually do something with the photo...oops (excuse: normally this oversight on doing a post would be due to pure severe procrastination...I can twiddle my thumbs on something with the best twiddlers in the world mind you...twiddle twiddle procrastinate...twiddle twiddle procrastinate...you get the idea. Don't get me wrong, I do get a lot done but I am like Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde when it comes to productivity and efficiency, I am either so productive I scare people, or so relaxed I scare people. Hmmm. In the case of this "Love" pillow post and with so much more over the last few months, I had to prioritize and focus because, as many of you know, I was trying to launch the first Nbaynadamas home furnishings collection which took up every last minute of my time. Now, I am back and catching up...)!

Anyhooo...here we are...just days before Valentine's Day and these little pillows make just the perfect Valentine for a loved one, family member or even a good friend.

There, have solved your Valentine's Day gift giving for you!

Congrats Annie on the store!

xo
Coco

P.S. I have been totally remiss about visiting Annie's Fred Segal Originals store since it opened because of aforementioned obligations. I have known her for years and need to go shop and to show support. Now that I have a bit of time...I'll pop by this weekend! Look out Annie and Fred Segal Originals...here I come...I'll be there on Saturday!
You have read this articlegifts / holiday / Nbaynadamas / pillows / Valentine's Day with the title MY VALENTINE: I HEART THESE LITTLE PILLOWS FROM FRED SEGAL ORIGINALS!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nbaynadamas.blogspot.com/2011/02/my-valentine-i-heart-these-little.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Friday, February 11, 2011

Comments "MY VALENTINE: I HEART THESE LITTLE PILLOWS FROM FRED SEGAL ORIGINALS!"

Post a Comment