Manufacturer of dining, living, home office and bedroom Furniture and Interior.

TILE FILE: FLOORED BY THREE FOYERS!

Foyer with Moroccan cement tile entryway floor in charcoal grey, black cabinets, white walls and a white staircase
Photo: Mixr
Moroccan cement tile entryway floor in charcoal grey (above)

Just got home yesterday after almost two weeks on the road. An amazing two weeks that included launching the Nbaynadamas collection at the New York International Gift Fair and going to the Super Bowl in Dallas. Lots of highs over the last few weeks and just a few lows.

One of the lows was literally a low...as I was leaving the Javits Center one night walking (trudging) through the snow covered New York City sidewalks to find a cab. Before I knew it my feet swooshed right from under me and there I was splayed out in the snow, with a dress on, black tight clad legs and feet in the air (with cute shiny Wellies) and the contents of my purse fanned out around me...a lady walking behind me had her iPod on and I heard her say under her breath (but louder than that because she had her headset on), "oh that poor poor thing...uh"...then full of pity she reached down to help me (the poor thing) up from the snow. They should teach a class on how to fall gracefully in snow and how to get up gracefully after falling in the snow. I would take that class. Meanwhile, my "friends", Alyssa and Amie were too busy chit chatting and laughing to even notice my unfortunate fall.

Anyhooo...have never been more happy to see my little tiny cottage in the Hollywood Hills than I was yesterday. I walked in and breathed a sigh of relief. I stood in my entryway (if you can call the 1 square foot near the front door and entryway) and thought how wonderful it was to be home...made me start to think about entering into a space and how important that is.

Love these three entryways with their interesting tile floors. The one above is a Moroccan cement flooring with a great design...it might be my favorite. I also love the mosaic tile floor below and the black and white diamond entry at the bottom.

A black antique door and rough marble mosaic tile floor in a rustic entryway
Photo: via Birch & Bird
A black antique door and rough marble mosaic tile floor make for a gorgeous rustic entry.

hallway with black and white geometric tiles, large mirrors on each side and a single pendant light
Photo: Phoebe Howard

Which of the entry floors do you like? Would you ever fix up the floor in your foyer? Or have you? Tell please!

Have to run to a morning meeting at work. So glad to be back!

Happy Tuesday lovely readers! Happy Tuesday.

xo
Coco

P.S. Thanks to Kalyn of Possess Your Style for the oh so sweet post about the Nbaynadamas accessories launch. Awww...such nice words and such a nice post!
You have read this articlefloors / Nbaynadamas / tile / TILE FILE with the title TILE FILE: FLOORED BY THREE FOYERS!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nbaynadamas.blogspot.com/2011/02/tile-file-floored-by-three-foyers.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Comments "TILE FILE: FLOORED BY THREE FOYERS!"

Post a Comment