Manufacturer of dining, living, home office and bedroom Furniture and Interior.

WEEKEND PHOTO: SIMPLY ELEGANT DINING ROOM!

Dining room with high ceilings, classic chairs, long wood table, black urn, dark wood floor and printed curtains

I like this dining room for some reason. Seems so orderly. I love the high ceilings, the classic chairs, the grain on the long wood table, the simple black urn with its pointed top, the muted tones, the dark floors and I love the printed drapery adding the splash of texture and visual interest (maybe because I have so many printed curtains in my Nbaynadamas home furnishings collection and I like to see a window framed in elegant patterns). So simple...no frills...no clutter...but yet nothing missing for me...oh maybe some wonderful people, great food, candlelight and some flowers would be the only additions I would make!

What do you think of this room? When is the last time you entertained in your dining room? How would you describe you formal eating space?

Happy Sunday!

xo
Coco


Photo: Caldwell Flake
You have read this articledining room / Nbaynadamas with the title WEEKEND PHOTO: SIMPLY ELEGANT DINING ROOM!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nbaynadamas.blogspot.com/2011/02/weekend-photo-simply-elegant-dining-room.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Sunday, February 20, 2011

Comments "WEEKEND PHOTO: SIMPLY ELEGANT DINING ROOM!"

Post a Comment