Manufacturer of dining, living, home office and bedroom Furniture and Interior.

WEEKEND PHOTO: HINT OF MINT!

On the left there is a mint green chest of drawers with matching gold lamps with pale pink shades, two green bottles and a vase holding Japanese Magnolia branches. On the right is a home office with a purple rug, white chair, black laquer desk with a white orchid in a turquoise pot. The walls are covered in dark wall paper until you reach the bottom half it is white paneling. Behind the desk is a mirror in a white frame.

I like a hint of mint green. Saw a post on some blog the other day (I wish I could remember whose...if it is yours send me an email and I'll update this post with a mention) about mint green - not with these photos but about the color mint. I like the idea of mint green. I like a hint of mint.

So when I came across these photos from L.A. designer Hillary Thomas...I thought she does this minty green just right. Love the mint green credenza (buffet) and the smidge of mint in the form of vase in the office scene. So cool and refreshing.

I really want to stop by Hillary's new L.A. furniture store called Chic Shop...will definitely do when I come up for air soon!

Happy Sunday all!

xo
Coco

P.S. This time change thing is throwing me off. Always confused...does it mean it will be lighter or darker tonight at 6p? Clearly I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed early on Sunday mornings! Help...! LOL!

Photo: Hillary Thomas Design
You have read this articlegreen / mint green / Nbaynadamas / WEEKEND PHOTO with the title WEEKEND PHOTO: HINT OF MINT!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nbaynadamas.blogspot.com/2011/03/weekend-photo-hint-of-mint.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Sunday, March 13, 2011

Comments "WEEKEND PHOTO: HINT OF MINT!"

Post a Comment