Manufacturer of dining, living, home office and bedroom Furniture and Interior.

TILE FILE: GOING VERTICAL!

Bathroom with light grey tiles arranged vertically on the walls

Brick like tiles laid on the vertical. Great idea. Here shown in a shades of light grey in a Los Angeles bathroom from Commune Design. The look so finely straddles the line of old school 70s retro while also being fresh and timeless. It fits for this space.

I am obsessed with tile by the way...wish I had more places to tile. I would move every year just so I could re-do a good kitchen or bath with some fabulous floor or wall tiles!

In your bath, what is your ideal look (what kind of tile and how is it laid)?

Running off...have a huge meeting today....have to present in front of all my bosses at work and huge client.   Instead of practicing what I'll say, I'm debating between this cute new fuchsia Nanette LePore dress I just bought this weekend OR a classic black Prada (fyi...I had 4 voice mails yesterday when I left work...FedEx twice, my sister, and Effie from the Prada store here in Beverly Hills telling me they had new dresses in...Prada dresses are clearly my comfort zone...hmmm...thinking I might break out...but is today the day to do it?).  It is a big meeting...wonder what you would do...go bold or go safe?  Will let you know what I decide later today! 

Happy Tuesday!

xo
Coco

P.S.  Finally a little help is on the way...I have a new intern KS starting today...!  I need the help.  Yippeee.  Welcome aboard KS!

Photo: Commune Design
You have read this articlebaby shower / bath and bathroom / grey / mirrors / Nbaynadamas / sink / tile / TILE FILE with the title TILE FILE: GOING VERTICAL!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nbaynadamas.blogspot.com/2011/04/tile-file-going-vertical.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Comments "TILE FILE: GOING VERTICAL!"

Post a Comment