Manufacturer of dining, living, home office and bedroom Furniture and Interior.

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY!

Photo by Coco of Nbaynadamas
Mojito on a polished table reflecting palm trees and a striped canopy, in the distance there is a gorgeous pool surrounded by plants. Just behind them is a beach and an ocean view

Took this picture at the beach yesterday. Was at a pre Memorial Day beach party at good friend BN's family house right on the ocean in Santa Monica. Hello? So amazingly nice. Made me rethink my whole city lights versus ocean view debate where city lights often wins...think I'm changing...ocean view (if I could have one like BN's) over city lights any day!

What a lovely afternoon and cocktail hour. So nice seeing BN and SN, my friends JD and AB, and TH was quite fun to have there too. Ran into MB the sister of an old friend of mine who I haven't seen in years...so that was a nice surprise too. Lots of friendly people indeed. And not only is BN a wonderful host, he mixes an amazing cocktail...last night it was some kind of herb mojito type drink. DELICIOUS!

After BN's, it was off to Soho House for dinner... What a way to spend the long weekend.

Off to visit family today and then doing a bit more Memorial Day celebrating I think this evening (if I can keep up the pace).

Deck has been officially spruced...although yesterday after we sealed the deck with some thick gooey shiny oil stuff, a huge wind storm hit, blew out the power and covered the wet deck in a million pine needles and leaves...it looked like nature's version of a shag rug.  Oh dear.  Now I have a spruced deck with lots of texture to it...c'est la vie!

What are your holiday plans?

Happy Monday!

xo
Coco

P.S.  I will not be taking any photos today because I have no camera.  Yesterday while playing in the sand with a bunch of kids, we decided to experiment with putting a camera on a kite...I, smartly, offered my camera because if it worked it would be the coolest thing ever.  So we attached my cute little Canon Elf to a kite and BN's son took off running...well needless to say we did not make history...see here for our Camera on Kite Experiment.  Experiment attempted, camera destroyed...you win some, you lose some?!  Just think if it had worked though! Good times!  :-)

Photo by Coco of Nbaynadamas
You have read this articlebeach / entertaining/tableware / holiday / home design / long weekend / Memorial Day / party with the title HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nbaynadamas.blogspot.com/2011/05/happy-memorial-day.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Monday, May 30, 2011

Comments "HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY!"

Post a Comment