Manufacturer of dining, living, home office and bedroom Furniture and Interior.

WEEKEND PHOTO - MUSING OVER MOSAICS!

Photo in this post by Coco of Nbaynadamas
wall of marble mosaic tile samples in mostly neutral colors
A fantastic wall of marble mosaic tile samples! (above)
Ran into fab tile place Ann Sacks on Beverly Blvd. yesterday. Was musing for about an hour over tiles for no apparent reason. Not necessarily redoing anything at the moment but was just drooling over all of the lovely mosaics.  Tiles on this wall are quite luxurious, unique and are so delightful...they range in price from $250-$400 a square foot I was told.  Dream tiles! 

So after my hour at Ann Sacks, I was planning on going home and then meeting friends HW, KR and TH for dinner...but ended up meeting said friends for a late afternoon snack, that turned into more snacks, that turned into having a drink at their hotel...I was wearing the same black maxi dress I had been wearing all day and some cute Prada strappy and bejeweled sandles. I left home at 8:30a (with one 30 minute stop at home to let someone into my house) and didn't get home for good until 11:30p! Oh dear. I am leaving for Atlanta next week to show the Nbaynadamas Collection and I have a million things to do but yesterday I transformed myself for a day into a lady who lunches (and snacks and goes out to drinks) who has not a care in the world. Focus Coco. Focus! (I did spend most of the morning working yesterday though including going to my textiles print house to go over my new designs and colorways for the new cotton textiles coming out month - they have to come out in a month...I'm going to the NYIGF and I must finish the cotton...oh...uh...oh...so much to do!)

Anyhooo...will share more gorgeous tiles this week including some that are $500 per yard!

Happy Sunday!

xo
Coco

P.S. So excited...have reached over 30,000+ followers on Nbaynadamas Facebook! Please follow along there too! If you want to see more pictures from my day to day here and there, please make sure to following along on Nbaynadamas Twitter too.

Photo in this post by Coco of Nbaynadamas
You have read this articlemosaic tile / tile / WEEKEND PHOTO with the title WEEKEND PHOTO - MUSING OVER MOSAICS!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nbaynadamas.blogspot.com/2011/07/weekend-photo-musing-over-mosaics.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Sunday, July 10, 2011

Comments "WEEKEND PHOTO - MUSING OVER MOSAICS!"

Post a Comment