Manufacturer of dining, living, home office and bedroom Furniture and Interior.

Nbaynadamas DESIGN GUIDE: A STYLISH PLACE TO REST IN PARIS!



While wandering through the streets of Paris on a hot summer day today, I found myself a wonderful shaded resting place off of Rue de Furstenberg in the 6eme. It has been humid, hot, raining but still gorgeous here in Paris. My sister DS ran back to our favorite cafe Les Deux Magots to pick up a lost item...I got a chance to take in a well styled little enclave that I wanted to share with you!

Happy Sunday!

xo
Coco

P.S. I have photos of the shops on the road but I couldn't figure out how to edit them over the video!
You have read this article with the title Nbaynadamas DESIGN GUIDE: A STYLISH PLACE TO REST IN PARIS!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nbaynadamas.blogspot.com/2011/08/nbaynadamas-design-guide-stylish-place.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Sunday, August 21, 2011

Comments "Nbaynadamas DESIGN GUIDE: A STYLISH PLACE TO REST IN PARIS!"

Post a Comment