Manufacturer of dining, living, home office and bedroom Furniture and Interior.

Nbaynadamas DESIGN GUIDE: A WALKING DECOR TOUR OF PARIS (aka AN AUDIO VIDEO POST WITH SOME VERY RANDOM STUFF)!



A flea market on the banks of the Seine, a hotel with crystals embedded into the walls, a sneak peek inside the chic restaurant and store of Ralph Lauren and many many many random things that caught my eye along the streets in Paris.

This is today's DESIGN GUIDE!

Now before you watch, three warnings:
1. Video skills at end of the post leave much to be desired. Some of the videos are so shaky you might get motion sick...and it is hard to hear my voice. I know...same question will come up...why post this then? I know.  May I say amateur?  Amateur might best describe the whole compiliation.  Not an audio/video master piece...but hopefully slightly amusing?!?!@#

2. I am not a decorator or designer, so this is the lay persons design tour of Paris.  Have to reiterate and caveat this point for the design pros who might watch this DESIGN GUIDE and be like "What in the world?...This is all that Nbaynadamas girl found to talk about when she was in Paris...OMG...!"

3. Long...I know this too.  This is a long audio/video post.  Hopefully entertaining...or at least entertaining in a perplexing kind of way like, "Why would anyone do this?" type of way or "Why would this girl put all of these photos and videos together and post on Youtube...and then talk endlessly about them? Interesting...must watch to understand this creature."   I tried to make it short...but I can't seem to be brief. A problem. I know. I got it.  Need to practice not talking, or rambling, or chit chatting or even murmuring for a bit.  Sometimes I can tell my friends on the other end of the telephone line are stupefied by my ability to chit chat...in particular my guy friends who are at the other end of the spectrum of not chatting at all!

Okay.  So........

I hope you enjoy (or at least get through it)!

Happy Tuesday!

xo
Coco


All photos in this post by Coco of Nbaynadamas
You have read this articledecor / design / DESIGN GUIDE / Deux Magots / doors / furniture / garden / Paris / Paris doors / planters / plants / store / the Louvre / travel / vacation with the title Nbaynadamas DESIGN GUIDE: A WALKING DECOR TOUR OF PARIS (aka AN AUDIO VIDEO POST WITH SOME VERY RANDOM STUFF)!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nbaynadamas.blogspot.com/2011/08/nbaynadamas-design-guide-walking-decor.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Comments "Nbaynadamas DESIGN GUIDE: A WALKING DECOR TOUR OF PARIS (aka AN AUDIO VIDEO POST WITH SOME VERY RANDOM STUFF)!"

Post a Comment