Manufacturer of dining, living, home office and bedroom Furniture and Interior.

NEW TO MARKET: A MIRROR MADE GOOD!

Chelsey Mirror
Made Goods - Chelsey Mirror - $850 (above)

Love mirrors from Made Goods! I featured a round mirror just last month.

I met Chris and Oscar who own Made Goods when I was in Atlanta last month showing the Nbaynadamas collection to buyers at market there. They were so nice. They came up to the Christian Mosso & Associates showroom to see my collection. Was so happy to meet them. They are so nice.

When I got back to L.A., Chris and I emailed a bit and he gave me an exclusive sneak peek of the new Made Goods catalog. It was in the catalog that I spotted this lovely piece...the Chelsey Mirror. The frame is made of mother of pearl shell and water buffalo horn. Chris tells me that Oscar designed the mirror and was inspired by late 50's glam. I love the elegant stripe and the delicate mosaic like texture of the shell and horn. Fantastic. Can imagine this in a grand foyer or over a chic marble mantel in a chic living room.

Perfect mirror!

The mirror is debuting at the New York International Gift Fair...Made Goods will be there showing off their new collection! If I have a moment away from the Nbaynadamas booth at the New York Gift Fair, I am going to try to get over to see all of the Made Good goodies!

What do you think of this mirror dear readers? Where might you put it in your home?

Happy Wednesday!

xo
Coco
You have read this articlemirrors / NEW TO THE MARKET with the title NEW TO MARKET: A MIRROR MADE GOOD!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nbaynadamas.blogspot.com/2011/08/new-to-market-mirror-made-good.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Comments "NEW TO MARKET: A MIRROR MADE GOOD!"

Post a Comment