Manufacturer of dining, living, home office and bedroom Furniture and Interior.

NEW TO MARKET: ZIG ZAG RUG FROM SWEDEN!

Helmi Plastic Woven Rug in light blue
Brita Sweden - Helmi Plastic Woven Rug - $96-$459 (Woven plastic rug made from soft plastic foil and polyester. Does not disperse toxins. Comes in a variety of sizes) (above)

Here's a new Nbaynadamas franchise...NEW TO MARKET. Thought I would start this segment to introduce you to things that are new in home furnishings.

Love these plastic rugs from Brita Sweden...and love this new zig zag pattern even more! So cute  I think.  Comes in various runner sizes and a full area rug!  I think I would snatch up a version of the light blue.  Oh did I mention it can be used indoor and outdoor (not in direct sunlight though).  I like.

Helmi Plastic Woven Rug in brown

Helmi Plastic Woven Rug in yellow
Here's the list of U.S. stores carrying Brita Sweden rugs.

Do you like? Where might you use one of these cuties in your home?

So that is my first NEW TO MARKET...more to come as the huge New York Gift Fair approaches next week. 

If you have a cute new product that you are launching in New York at the fair, please email me at Nbaynadamas@gmail.com and maybe I'll feature. 

Happy Friday!

xo
Coco
You have read this articleindoor outdoor rugs / NEW TO MARKET / plastic rugs / rug / rugs with the title NEW TO MARKET: ZIG ZAG RUG FROM SWEDEN!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nbaynadamas.blogspot.com/2011/08/new-to-market-zig-zag-rug-from-sweden.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Friday, August 5, 2011

Comments "NEW TO MARKET: ZIG ZAG RUG FROM SWEDEN!"

Post a Comment