Manufacturer of dining, living, home office and bedroom Furniture and Interior.

DESIGN ON SALE DAILY: A LOT OF DOTS!

Marimekko Rasymatto Teal Bed Linens
Crate & Barrel - Marimekko Rasymatto Teal Bed Linens - on sale $32.95-$139; regular $39.95-$169 (100% cotton sateen bedding. 300 thread count. Linear dot pattern in greens, blues, yellows and teal.)(above)
On my way home from work, I've been driving up Beverly Drive in Beverly Hills these days.  For this last week, I keep passing the Crate & Barrel store on that street and each time I've passed it this week, I've craned my neck to get a peek at the display.  I normally drive by that store all of the time and barely look to the right but for some reason the window this week caught my eye.

That particular store window features a spectacular display of this Marimekko bedding.  I didn't know it was Marimekko until I looked it up but it has caught my eye every day this week.

Marimekko Rasymatto Teal Bed Linens in a white bedroom
I like this bedding.  So cheerful and happy.  Maybe not for year round but definitely for spring or summer.  Add to a punch to a monochromatic bedroom with white walls and who needs a bucket of paint?  What do you think?

Happy Thursday!

xo
Coco

P.S.  We got our new Nbaynadamas cotton collection fabric in yesterday and already have had about a quarter of the pillows made.  So excited to share with you...but I will wait until after this weekend's photo shoot!  I hope you like the new prints and fabric.  I'm loving them.  Very whimsical and far more playful than the refined luxury bespoke Nbaynadamas collection in linen.  A nice compliment and addition to the overall collection I think.  Can't wait to show you!
You have read this articlebedding / DESIGN ON SALE DAILY / Marimekko with the title DESIGN ON SALE DAILY: A LOT OF DOTS!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nbaynadamas.blogspot.com/2011/08/design-on-sale-daily-lot-of-dots.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Thursday, August 4, 2011

Comments "DESIGN ON SALE DAILY: A LOT OF DOTS!"

Post a Comment