Manufacturer of dining, living, home office and bedroom Furniture and Interior.

NEXT STOP...A WELL DESIGNED CITY!

Where in the world is Coco?

Hi everyone...thank you so much for you nice comments on the New York posts over the last few days!

After a whirlwind visit to New York city... days on my feet (in heels) and just a magical time meeting and visiting with so many amazing Nbaynadamas readers, designers, press and buyers, I am taking a bit of a vacation that I hope to share with you.

I have jetted off to another location and am in one of the most amazing cities for architecture, antiques and design. The city itself is a design jewel. Enchanting!

Got here about five hours ago and totally konked out...fell asleep for 5 hours straight! Now I'm up and about to hit the streets. So excited to share it with you.

Take your best guess on where I am now! Where in the world am I? Where?

Happy Friday!

xo
Coco

P.S.  Stay tuned for more!

Photo in this post by Coco of Nbaynadamas
You have read this articlevacation with the title NEXT STOP...A WELL DESIGNED CITY!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nbaynadamas.blogspot.com/2011/08/next-stopa-well-designed-city.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Friday, August 19, 2011

Comments "NEXT STOP...A WELL DESIGNED CITY!"

Post a Comment