Manufacturer of dining, living, home office and bedroom Furniture and Interior.

DESIGN GUIDE: MY OWN BEHIND THE SCENES OF THE EMMY AWARDS!



Yooohooo...hello! I know I have been blabbing so much about the Emmy Awards over the last few weeks. I went to the show and attended a swank party after but I've been acting like it is the ONLY thing that is happening in the world. I know there have been other things more important going on but in my tiny myopic world...this was it. So I wanted to share it all with you (a week later...clearly on the late freight...but what is a busy girl to do?...don't answer that...I can figure you will say something like "a girl should do things in a timely manner...that's what girl is supposed to do"...anyhoooooooooooo...)

I risked it all to bring you a glimpse of Hollywood glamour from my point of view (I like the dramatic sound of "risked it all"...really I just risked a small point and shoot camera and my dignity while taking a million photos around a bunch Hollywood insider types...).  Just a normal girl (not a starlet at all...am the star of my own life and that is it...)...attending a glam Hollywood event.  Some of you may find this interesting...there maybe a whole bunch of you who find it not so interesting...nonetheless, I am bringing you these images in hopes that you get a little entertainment out of my experience on the red carpet.

So without further ado (is that how you spell that? Ruth?), I bring you today's DESIGN GUIDE...hope you enjoy!

xo
Coco


All photos in this post by Coco of Nbaynadamas
You have read this articleDESIGN GUIDE / Emmy Awards / entertaining/tableware / events / parties with the title DESIGN GUIDE: MY OWN BEHIND THE SCENES OF THE EMMY AWARDS!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nbaynadamas.blogspot.com/2011/09/design-guide-my-own-behind-scenes-of.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Sunday, September 25, 2011

Comments "DESIGN GUIDE: MY OWN BEHIND THE SCENES OF THE EMMY AWARDS!"

Post a Comment