Manufacturer of dining, living, home office and bedroom Furniture and Interior.

WEEKEND PHOTO!

Photo by Coco of Nbaynadamas
Ornamental cabbage or kale in the flower district in New York City

Took this photo in the flower district in New York last month. Don't know what type of flowers these are but I loved them.  To me they look like cabbage leaves...but I'm sure I'm wrong.  Right?

Any one of you garden gurus know what these are?  If you know...please comment below.

Hope you have fun plans for this weekend.  I had a nice dinner last night at a new hotel in Los Angeles.  Will tell you scoop later.  Have an art event tonight and need to go try to get my dress for the Emmy Awards tailored!  The Emmy Awards are next weekend.  Did I mention I am going?!?  Woohoo!!!  Debating between two dresses and need to get the second one done before deciding.

Anyhooooo....good weekend to you!

Happy Saturday!

xo
Coco


Photo by Coco of Nbaynadamas
You have read this articleflower / flowers / WEEKEND PHOTO with the title WEEKEND PHOTO!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nbaynadamas.blogspot.com/2011/09/weekend-photo_10.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Saturday, September 10, 2011

Comments "WEEKEND PHOTO!"

Post a Comment