Manufacturer of dining, living, home office and bedroom Furniture and Interior.

SEE THIS HOUSE: WEEKEND COUNTRY CHIC!

Living room in a farmhouse with an ticking stripe armchair, throw, wood floor and wooden cabinet

I really like this Hudson Valley farmhouse designed by Sisse Jonassen of SJ Interior Design and photographed so wonderfully by Emily Gilbert.

I need a weekend house...some place to get away during the fall and winter...to cozy up and do weekend things. Instead, I am stuck in my tiny tiny tiny cottage in the Hollywood Hills this weekend dealing with plumbing problems and sliding hillside issues...oy va voy...oh did I mention the fence that is in desperate need of repair?

I need a weekend getaway place...a place with no errands, no to do lists, just me, friends, several magazines and a good book (yes I said a book), with the only thing on the list is planning fun lunches and dinners with friends/family...oh my dog Mr. Boo could come too...

Living room in a farmhouse with exposed beam ceiling, a fireplace with a wood mantel, wood floor, a long white sofa, a reclaimed wood coffee table and two modern burnt orange armchairs

Dining room in a farmhouse with wood floor, reclaimed wood table, modern white seats, exposed beam ceiling and white pendant light

What do you think of this farmhouse? I really like the exposed beams and love the mix of traditional and modern in the decor. Nicely done.

Where do you go to get away on the weekends?

Happy Friday!

xo
Coco


Photos: SJ Interior Designs
You have read this articlebarn / barns / country house / exposed beams / farm / farmhouse sink / SEE THIS HOUSE / weekend home with the title SEE THIS HOUSE: WEEKEND COUNTRY CHIC!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nbaynadamas.blogspot.com/2011/10/see-this-house-weekend-country-chic.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Friday, October 21, 2011

Comments "SEE THIS HOUSE: WEEKEND COUNTRY CHIC!"

Post a Comment