Manufacturer of dining, living, home office and bedroom Furniture and Interior.

WEEKEND PHOTO!

Bedroom with a clothing rack hung from the ceiling on a wall, a small dressing table with a metal frame mirror, metal stool with a brown cushion and a striped rug

Yippeee. It is Saturday.  So much to do...need to hop to it.  Have to admit.  Have been a little lazy this morning.  Enjoying the morning slowly.  A morning spent sleeping in...twiddling around...back and forth...a little yoga...admiring the view from little tiny cottage in the Hollywood Hills...doing nothing really...as my mom would say, "barbecuing water".  Oh, I was waiting for the guys to come fix the gutters on my house.  They haven't showed up.  Oh well.  More time to twiddle then.  At noon...doing nothing ends...and I have to hit the road and be productive....but what a nice gorgeous fall Saturday morning it has been.

Oh, love this idea by the way...if you are organized enough...a bedroom dressing room with a rack of clothing hanging from the ceiling on a wall near the bed.  Love the little dressing table too with the metal frame mirror...would be perfect for my lazy morning...I could spend some time fiddling and twiddling with makeup and hair...oh, I need this little dressing table!

What are you doing this weekend?  Any time to do absolutely nothing?  Where is your favorite place in your house to do nothing?

Happy Saturday!

xo
Coco

P.S.  Just got a nice email from fellow blogger and stationery entrepreneur, Kalyn Johnson of Effie's Paper.  I guess she is twiddling around this morning doing a bit of shopping.  Kalyn just sent me a photo of a Nbaynadamas pillow she saw in fine furnishings store Gracious Home in New York this morning!   Woot woot!   You know the saying from the song, "If I can make it there, I'll make it anywhere..."!!!  New York look out Nbaynadamas textiles are in the house!! 


Photo: 79 Ideas
You have read this article with the title WEEKEND PHOTO!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nbaynadamas.blogspot.com/2011/10/weekend-photo_22.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Saturday, October 22, 2011

Comments "WEEKEND PHOTO!"

Post a Comment