Manufacturer of dining, living, home office and bedroom Furniture and Interior.

SHADES OF PRECIOUS GRAY!


Grey velvet sofa with exposed legs
ABC Carpet & Home - Cobble Hill Hudson Sofa - $1995 (Grey velvet sofa. Exposed legs) (above)

Two very precious grey furniture pieces that caught my eye...oh and both have a little nailhead trim to spice things up.  I could use a nice gray sofa...hmmm...food for thought...and not to mention a cute tufted bench for the living room!  Hmmm...

P.S. Notice how I can't decide how to spell grey.  I like spelling it with an "e".  I know, we here in America spell it with an "a".  I'm going to dare to be different. Grey, grey, grey...all the wey (wey misspelled with an "e" intentionally...seeing if I can start a trend...LOL)!
Wallis Tufted Bench with nail head detailing
Dering Hall - Wallis Tufted Bench - $2100 (Steven Gambrel design. Custom sizes available)(above)
Happy Tuesday!

xo
Coco
You have read this articleblue gray / couches and sofas / dark grey brown / furniture / gray / tufted / velvet / x bench with the title SHADES OF PRECIOUS GRAY!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nbaynadamas.blogspot.com/2011/10/shades-of-precious-gray.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Comments "SHADES OF PRECIOUS GRAY!"

Post a Comment