Manufacturer of dining, living, home office and bedroom Furniture and Interior.

THANKSGIVING INSPIRATION: THINGS I AM MOST THANKFUL FOR!

All photos in this post by Coco of Nbaynadamas
fall sun light on the side of a mountain with wild grass and trees

I like Thanksgiving.  Love the idea of taking a moment to reflect on things to be thankful for.

Here are just a few of the many things I am most thankful for in my life:

Family - I have the best family ever.  I am so thankful for their love and support.  Thank goodness for their high values and strong character...they guide me, keep me in check and are just nice to be around!  xo

Friends -I am thankful I have such wonderful friends.  They are smart, nice people who make me laugh.

So I think what I am saying is that I am most thankful for the people in my life including the wonderful readers and friends I have made through Nbaynadamas.  I appreciate you.  I am thankful for you.

Fesitval fall arrangement with pumpkins, artichoke, other fall vegetables and wood trays


Hope you have a wonderful rest of the day...and a great Thanksgiving tomorrow!

xo
Coco

P.S. I took the first photo on Mulholland Drive one afternoon this fall.  There was something so pretty about the wild grass, the light breeze and the gorgeous sunset.  Am also thankful for moments like that!


All photos in this post by Coco of Nbaynadamas
You have read this articleThanksgiving with the title THANKSGIVING INSPIRATION: THINGS I AM MOST THANKFUL FOR!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nbaynadamas.blogspot.com/2011/11/thanksgiving-inspiration-things-i-am.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Comments "THANKSGIVING INSPIRATION: THINGS I AM MOST THANKFUL FOR!"

Post a Comment