Manufacturer of dining, living, home office and bedroom Furniture and Interior.

MERRY MERRY WISHES!

Photo by Coco of Nbaynadamas
Close up of a silver ornament on a christmas

I am running off for the next few days to enjoy my family, do a little good, spread a little cheer hopefully and see some good friends.

Wishing you a very Merry Christmas! Enjoy your time with family and friends too. I wish you much joy and happiness during the holidays. Also if you can, find a way to lend a hand or even a smile to someone who isn't as fortunate (whether it be someone in your own family or a stranger) - I think it's those little things - reaching outside of ourselves - that make the difference during the holidays.

Thought long and hard about my gift to you this Christmas dear readers...can't give the thousands of you who join each day a tangible gift...but I can give you a word as my gift. Hope. My gift to you is "hope". Use this gift wisely but carry it with you throughout the next year. I think you'll find the ability to dream big an invaluable gift.

Have a wonderful Christmas Eve! Happy holidays! Merry Christmas!

xoxo
Coco

Photo by Coco of Nbaynadamas
You have read this article with the title MERRY MERRY WISHES!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nbaynadamas.blogspot.com/2011/12/merry-merry-wishes.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Saturday, December 24, 2011

Comments "MERRY MERRY WISHES!"

Post a Comment