Manufacturer of dining, living, home office and bedroom Furniture and Interior.

SEE THIS HOUSE: WHAT JUST UNDER $10 MILLION GETS YOU ON PARK AVENUE!

Foyer with spiraling staircase, wood floors and a view into the dining room and kitchen

Okay...I probably do not need to say anything about this New York City apartment except I would take it in a minute if someone offered it to me. If they said, you can't make any structural changes...I would say fine. I am in.

Approximately 4000 square feet. A duplex on Park Avenue and 75th. 4 bedrooms, 5 baths. Mine mine mine. I know it is cool these days to live downtown in Soho or Tribeca. I'm fine with being unhip with this space.

I like the high ceilings, two stories, the dark charcoal grey wood floors, the panoply of windows. Perfect. I'm ready to move back to New York City if I could live in these digs. All I would need is a cute sweet husband, 2.2 kids and a little help and then the picture of my fantasy life in New York would be complete... I'd be leading a nicely charmed life I think. Hmmm...a little far off from that now as I live in a tiny cottage in the Hollywood Hills, no Park Avenue in site, no cute sweet husband and where are the 2.2 kids and of course most importantly all of the help?...hmmm...a conundrum I think.

Oh did I mention that this apartment is being offered for $9.95 million by Sotheby's International Realty? Just a little $9.95 million...I forgot, I would need that amount to actually get this fantasy started...hmmm...where to find $9.95 million...?
Living room in an apartment with grey herringbone wood floors, fireplace with white and grey marble mantel, floor length drapes, dueling sofas with two armchairs and four white armchairs surrounding a small round table with orchids
Love the charcoal grey herringbone wood floors in the living room...so rich and luxurious. (above)

Dining room in an apartment with grey herringbone wood floor, a square table surrounded by white chairs, built in grey wood bookcase and two crystal flower pendant lights

kitchen in an apartment with Saltillo tiled floors, traditional white cabinetry, subway tile backsplash, stainless appliances and glass front refrigerator.
The kitchen is an eclectic mix with Saltillo tiled floors, traditional white cabinetry, a subway tile backsplash and glass front show stopping refrigerator. (above)

Den in an apartment with grey sectional sofa, round ottoman coffee table, windows with floor length curtains, grey armchairs,purple rothko-esque prints on the wall, and grey herringbone wood floor

Bedroom with crystal pendant light, grey carpet, two wicker nightstands, and a bench at the foot of the bed holding stacks of books
Bedroom with striped upholstered head and footboard, two wooden night stands, pale pink walls, carpeted floor and floor length, floral print curtains

Floor plan for a home on Park Avenue in New York City

Okay if I had to change up a thing or two...I would definitely change out the light fixture in the dining room and the furniture there, I would get rid of all of that carpeting in the bedrooms and exchange for some wonderful rugs and in the kitchen, I would change the kitchen table to something stainless and sleek.  Otherwise I could work around or with the rest.

What do you think of this $10 million gem in New York City?  Does this make for a nice city dream for you?  Or is living in New York no matter how posh not quite your cup of tea?  What do you think?  What might you do to change up the space to make it your own?

Happy Monday!

xo
Coco
You have read this articledining room / gourmet kitchen / herringbone wood floors / million dollar home / multi million dollar home / New York / Park Avenue / real estate / real estate listing / SEE THIS HOUSE / wood paneled walls with the title SEE THIS HOUSE: WHAT JUST UNDER $10 MILLION GETS YOU ON PARK AVENUE!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nbaynadamas.blogspot.com/2011/12/see-this-house-what-just-under-10.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Monday, December 5, 2011

Comments "SEE THIS HOUSE: WHAT JUST UNDER $10 MILLION GETS YOU ON PARK AVENUE!"

Post a Comment