Manufacturer of dining, living, home office and bedroom Furniture and Interior.

Nbaynadamas EXCLUSIVES: MY CASAMIDY FURNITURE CRUSH CONTINUES! (AND A HOLIDAY GUIDE PREVIEW)

Romana Side Chair made with wrought iron, shown in a silver leaf finish
Casamidy - Romana Side Chair - $850.00 (wrought iron, shown in a silver leaf finish)(above)

I've had a huge crush on all home furnishings from Casamidy for quite awhile.  I call it my Casamidy Crush.  I still have a huge design crush on Jonathan Adler (don't worry JA)...oh and for a few seasons now I've had a bit of a fashion crush on Burberry Prorsum and I have an undeniable furniture crush on Casamidy.  Is that strange?  Is it strange to have a crush on a company?  Well this is the new Nbaynadamas normal!

Anyhooo...got an email from nice Jorge Almada who owns Casamidy with his wife Anne-Marie Midy.  The company is based in Mexico and Belgium (I think).   Well I was so honored and thrilled when Jorge offered me an exclusive preview of some of their new designs!  Yes!   I love the Romana side chair above and this bench.  Casamidy is known for its artful design of metal and use of materials like leather...I want this chair...I'd love to have a home large enough for this love seat bench...ahhhh Casamidy...I'm dreaming again!

Leather and metal Montelargo seat
Casamidy - Montelargo - $1,350 (5 feet long. Leather and metal) (above)
What do you think of my Casamidy furniture crush?  What are you crushing on lately in the world of design?

Thanks Jorge for the preview and information.  I'm still dreaming of collaborating with Casamidy someday on something...thinking...thinking...

Happy Tuesday!

xo
Coco


P.S. PRESS ALERT and another exclusive preview! See the cute Christmas tree below...well I had a fun opportunity to pop by the photo shoot of Toujours Magazine's Holiday Guide this weekend.  It was taking place at very nice interior designer Emily Ruddo's very darling Los Angeles home.  On pages 42-59 of the magazine you can see the whole photo shoot and get some great decor tips from Emily for your holiday table, tree, mantel and much more!  Got to meet Toujours Co-Editor-in-Chief  Meghan Beierle-O'Brien who is just so nice too!  Two things...I got some great inspiration while there AND they used a few Nbaynadamas pillows and throws in the shoot too...woot woot. (they gave me this photo below just to show you here on Nbaynadamas!).  Definitely check out Toujours if you need a little guidance on your holiday decor!

Toujours Magazine's Christmas tree with a Nbaynadamas pillow and throw
Toujours Magazine's coastal inspired Christmas tree with a Nbaynadamas pillow and throw! Styling/Decor: Emily Ruddo, Armonia Decors. Photo: Meghan Beierle-O'Brien (above)

P.P.S. Did I mention I am going to Atlanta and North Carolina on Monday and Tuesday of next week for some fun meetings. So much to do this week to get ready. Where does the time go.

P.P.P.S. Am still in PJs writing this post. Must pop in the shower to get to work.  Arrghhhh!

P.P.P.P.S.  Nbaynadamas SHOP SALE! Oh...almost forgot. Today is the last day of the 25% off sale in the Nbaynadamas Shop in the Random Stuff section...Turquoise Tuesday...remember! Some cute goodies on sale including my favorite...this Harry Allen metallic piggy bank...and if you search around on the shop site there is a secret sample sale going on... :-)

Harry Allen Bank in the form of a Pig
Harry Allen Bank in the form of a Pig - on sale $150; regular $200 (above)

Not too late to shop!!
You have read this articleCASAMIDY / chair / chairs / furniture / iron / ironwork / leather with the title Nbaynadamas EXCLUSIVES: MY CASAMIDY FURNITURE CRUSH CONTINUES! (AND A HOLIDAY GUIDE PREVIEW). You can bookmark this page URL http://nbaynadamas.blogspot.com/2011/12/nbaynadamas-exclusives-my-casamidy.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Comments "Nbaynadamas EXCLUSIVES: MY CASAMIDY FURNITURE CRUSH CONTINUES! (AND A HOLIDAY GUIDE PREVIEW)"

Post a Comment