Manufacturer of dining, living, home office and bedroom Furniture and Interior.

LOVELY SPACE!

Living room with an orange sofa, tall windows, a hexagon ottoman, a striped armchair and Moroccan style side tables

I like this room from interior designer Katie Ridder.  Especially love the orange sofa and the tall windows.  A warm and inviting space...not at all pretentious but nicely designed in a fun eclectic style.  I'd like to hang out here for a awhile.

Happy Thursday!

xo
Coco

P.S. Check out my little style post on leading fashion website The Fashion Spot - go there to find out more on one of my favorite color combinations!  Thanks ST and AY!

P.P.S. Am in NYC...took the red eye last night...running off to Cipriani midtown with Associate Operations Manager KS (who loves the color pink). We are heading to the Fashion Group International's Rising Star Award luncheon. As mentioned before, I've been nominated for an award for the Nbaynadamas textiles collection. I'm going to attend the luncheon where we find out who won. I don't think I will win as I don't know anyone who belongs to the organization and the other nominees seem quite talented...but am so excited to attend this even with all of these fantastic fashion types. Oh dear...what will I wear? Another one of my Nbaynadamas non-dilemma dilemmas!

P.P.P.S. Then it is off to the Javits Center where KS and I will take a look at the bigger new Nbaynadamas booth for the New York International Gift Fair!

P.P.P.P.S. Then a bit of rest...then off to the Young Collector's Night at the Antique's Show at the Armory on the Upper East Side. Full day...and all on 5 hours of sleep on the plane. Wish me luck!

P.P.P.P.P.S.  So happy to be in NYC...surrounded by friends and family.  Right now am at best of friend AM's house this morning -she lives in Soho with her hubby JE and their kids.  Been playing with AM's cute kiddies before everyone leaves for the day.  Fashion savvy friend A.Ro. might come with us to the luncheon at Cipriani.  Did I mention my dear sis DS is in town too...she's here for business but is staying a bit to help out with the gift fair set up?  Also, my friends FF and FM are flying in from New Orleans to hang out for a bit in NY with me. I feel very lucky.

P.P.P.P.P.P.S. Hope you have a fantastic day!
You have read this articleKatie Ridder / living room / orange / window with the title LOVELY SPACE!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nbaynadamas.blogspot.com/2012/01/lovely-space.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Thursday, January 26, 2012

Comments "LOVELY SPACE!"

Post a Comment