Manufacturer of dining, living, home office and bedroom Furniture and Interior.

GOLDEN ERA!

Oval coffee table in solid brass with beveled glass top
Downtown - Eclipse Coffee Table - $8570 (Oval coffee table in solid brass with beveled glass top)(above)

So I am back. Back home. After a whirlwind week in NYC!

New York is full of sparkle, charm and glamour I think. I love NYC. Miss it already!

I don't know what inspired today's post. But I headed over to Dering Hall this morning and found a few brassy gilt gold items I'm loving...important pieces of furniture with an easy style. Not hard to find lovely things on Dering Hall at all. So I began browsing on some dream pieces with a golden hue. I'm loving gold and brass these days...is this a trend that I will regret or is it one that is here to stay? I don't know...but I want to change a room in my house from silver metals to rich golden metal pieces.

Hmmm...what do you think?

Gold leaf on cast resin. Shell shaped chandelier design by Tony Duquette
Remains on Dering Hall - Coquille Leaf Pendant Light - $5,565 (Gold leaf on cast resin. Shell shaped chandelier design by Tony Duquette)(above)

Gilt metal console table with marble top
Downtown - Equis Console - $9200 (Gilt metal console table with marble top)(above)

Do you like metallic golden hues for the home? What do you think of these pieces? I love the Eclipse table the most. Do weigh in.

Happy Monday!

xo
Coco

P.S. Had a nice dinner in New York with good friends A.Ro. and CJ...A.Ro. invited some of her friends, Tina and Denise, from Houston along for dinner...they own an adorable clothing shop called Cheeky Vintage! What a fun girls night out talking about everything under the sun including getting to see some of their fabulous vintage finds!  I was exhausted after the week at the NYIGF, I wasn't sparkling too much...a rather bland first impression I made I'm sure...but I still had a great time.

P.P.S.  Am thrilled about all of the news buzzing around the internet...Lonny Magazine is back.  The online shelter magazine took a hiatus at the end of 2011 and today they just announced they'll be back with monthly issues starting in May 2012 and a new edition in March.  Lonny Editor-in-Chief Michelle Adams stopped my booth at the New York International Gift Fair to say hi. She has been so nice and supportive of Nbaynadamas textiles and so nice to me.  Congrats Michelle and Patrick!  I'm so happy to hear the great news!  I told Michelle I knew something was brewing when I saw her last week...she did not reveal a thing but smiled a lot as I hinted that I thought good news was coming...little did I know the announcement would come so soon.  Yay Lonny!  Woot woot!

P.P.P.S.  Didn't I say I wasn't going to use the P.S. for awhile after my mega P.S. ramble the other day?
You have read this articleblack chandelier / brass / coffee table / console table / furniture / gilt / gold / oval coffee table / pendant lights / Tony Duquette with the title GOLDEN ERA!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nbaynadamas.blogspot.com/2012/02/golden-era.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Monday, February 6, 2012

Comments "GOLDEN ERA!"

Post a Comment