Manufacturer of dining, living, home office and bedroom Furniture and Interior.

MY FAVE PHILLIP JEFFRIES WALLCOVERINGS!

Breakfast nook with floor to ceiling Moroccan style Phillip Jeffries printed wallpaper, round table and modern chairs

I like this look in this breakfast nook and kitchen. Floor to ceiling Moroccan style wallpaper that adds texture and visual interest.

Got me to researching the wallpaper and realized it was Phillip Jeffries.  I love their wallcoverings...the printed as shown here and the textured natural grasscloth and raffia wallpapers as well.

The wallpaper is sold to the trade only I think and it probably runs anywhere from $60 per yard and up for these printed patterns...but well worth it I think!

Kitchen with floor to ceiling Moroccan style Phillip Jeffries printed wallpaper and stainless appliances


Samples of Phillip Jeffries printed wallpaper
My favorite Phillip Jeffries printed wallpapers clockwise from top left - Moroccan; Chain Link; Rings; Circles. (above)

What do you think of these wallpaper prints? Where might you put in your home? Do you have a fear of wallpaper or would you take a leap?

Happy Friday!

xo
Coco

P.S. Submitted a project for a friend of mind to Architectural Digest editor-in-chief Margaret Russell. Waiting to hear back. It is the home of one of my good friends. Have been holding my breath now for a few weeks and still hoping. Wish us some luck please! It is such a beautiful home.  How long does it usually take for an editor to respond?  I'm new to all of this.  Any words of wisdom?  Well we'll see...either way, it has been fun getting stuff together for the submission and hoping for the best! :-)

P.P.S. Have a great weekend!

P.P.P.S.  Remember to following along on COCOCOZY Pinterest.  Just found some fab mosaic tiles that I've added to my boards!



Photos: Architectural Digest
You have read this article with the title MY FAVE PHILLIP JEFFRIES WALLCOVERINGS!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nbaynadamas.blogspot.com/2012/04/my-fave-phillip-jeffries-wallcoverings.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Friday, April 20, 2012

Comments "MY FAVE PHILLIP JEFFRIES WALLCOVERINGS!"

Post a Comment