Manufacturer of dining, living, home office and bedroom Furniture and Interior.

LONNY LOVE!

Coco's faves for Lonny Magazine
Me and my faves in May 2012 Lonny Magazine! (above)

Today is a good day for COCOCOZY!  Was so excited to open today's latest Lonny Magazine and see the Blogger Style page with all of my favorite picks in fashion and home decor.

I love Lonny Magazine.  If you don't know it, Lonny is the online interior design/shelter magazine founded by Editor-in-Chief Michelle Adams, and super talented photographer Patrick Cline. It is absolute eye candy for home decor enthusiasts, fashion aficionados or anyone who loves anything to do with design and style!

Lonny has been very kind to COCOCOZY over the last year.  When I first launched the COCOCOZY textiles collection in 2011...the magazine was so sweet to do a little feature on my new collection in the July/Aug. 2011 issue.  And now, they were nice enough to ask me about my faves!  The team at Lonny has been so supportive and I am truly grateful.

I just met Michelle officially this last January at the COCOCOZY booth at the New York International Gift Fair (we had met briefly a few other times).  She was so nice.  There are some people who have been really fantastic to COCOCOZY over the last year...she is one of them.

It was so much fun putting together a list for them...things I like, things I own, things I've made and things I covet!

Also, this issue of the magazine features some GORGEOUS homes, interiors and furnishings.  I will have to read it several times to take in all of the goodness.

So check out the last two pages of the magazine to see my picks...also you'll see more of me than you've ever seen before because they asked for a photo and not a sketch.  (I think they thought the sketch I've been using looks like something out of the witness protection program).  So this weekend, my sister DS took this photo of me on my deck and now it is in the magazine!  Still not the full reveal...as I am still leading my double life (executive by day...blogger/textiles designer by night)!


Lonny Magazine Cover
Lonny Magazine, May 2012 cover. (above)

living room featured in Lonny Magazine
Just one of the gorgeous spaces featured in this month's Lonny Magazine. (above)
Have you read Lonny?  What is your favorite in this month's Lonny magazine?  What other design magazines do you love?  Do tell!

Thank you to Michelle Adams and team for featuring COCOCOZY in Lonny!  I can't tell you how much it means to me.  They are so nice.

Happy Thursday!

xo
Coco

P.S.  Last night I went with friend and super talented interior designer Alison Blumenfeld of Blumenfeld Interiors to an event at the stunning Rose Tarlow's Melrose House showroom for the La Cienega Design Quarter week events here in Los Angeles.  A lovely party indeed.  Lots of design folk and lots of my favorite champagne - Veuve Clicquot - all in a chic elegant setting.

champagne at the Rose Tarlow event
Who doesn't love a cold glass of bubbly champagne - this was our first stop at the Rose Tarlow event. (above)

people mingling in the show room
Then inside to the gorgeous showroom.  I should have taken more photos! (above)
You have read this articlechampagne / COCOCOZY pillows / events / favorite things / Lonny Magazine / parties / press / Rose Tarlow / Veuve Clicquot with the title LONNY LOVE!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nbaynadamas.blogspot.com/2012/05/lonny-love.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Thursday, May 10, 2012

Comments "LONNY LOVE!"

Post a Comment