Manufacturer of dining, living, home office and bedroom Furniture and Interior.

COCOCOZY FIND: C WONDERFUL ACCESSORIES!

All photos in this post by Coco of COCOCOZY
mannequin sitting on a floral scooter
Cute floral scooter on display at C Wonder in NYC (not for sale)(above)
I am sure every blogger who has been to NYC in the past year or who lives in NYC has done a post on the store C Wonder (started by Tory Burch's ex husband). Well I haven't so now I'm going to follow the crowd and do my own! I love this cute multi faceted clothing home furnishings jewelry general knick knack store.

Love love love...

Since I was in NY yesterday for a whirlwind 48 hour trip...I managed to pop into the store and found four fabulous goodies that are worth a second glance...wonderful...you see?

Green and white ethnic print ceramic dish ware on a floating, glass shelf with subway tile walls
Ceramic Ikat Dinnerware - $10-$14 (above)

neutral leather rectangle tray with round metal handles
Rectangular Tray with Handles - $88 (above)

Red, white, pink and green enamel bamboo bracelet
Enamel Bamboo Embossed Bracelet - $28 (above)

orange and navy metal water bottles in a square white box
Metal Water Bottles - $9 (above)

Which of these goodies is your favorite? I am partial to the cute metal water bottles...would be perfect for walking up and down Runyon Canyon on the weekends.

Happy Thursday!

xo
Coco

P.S.  Talking about over scheduled...for two nights in a row...I had dinner twice.  I double booked - twice...is that a quadruple!  In NYC I had dinner with best of friend AM early on and then met up at 10p with friend A.Ro and had dinner at Locanda again...I don't think I actually ordered though.  Then last night here in Los Angeles, I met AM's hubby JE who was in for just a day and had dinner with him in Beverly Hills and then drove 1 block (yes 1 block) and had dinner with sis DS.  Who does that?

P.P.S.  My NY schedule was whirlwind...back to back meetings, lunches, parties, drinks for two full days.  Am a little pooped...but it was ALL so much fun!

P.P.P.S. Have a great day!

All photos in this post by Coco of COCOCOZY
You have read this articlebracelets / COCOCOZY FIND / dinnerware / home accessories / plates / tabletop / tray with the title COCOCOZY FIND: C WONDERFUL ACCESSORIES!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nbaynadamas.blogspot.com/2012/07/cococozy-find-c-wonderful-accessories.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Thursday, July 26, 2012

Comments "COCOCOZY FIND: C WONDERFUL ACCESSORIES!"

Post a Comment