Manufacturer of dining, living, home office and bedroom Furniture and Interior.

SHOWING NEW COCOCOZY COLLECTIONS - I'M OFF TO HIGH POINT MARKET!

COCOCOZY Capel Rugs advertisement public appearance home furniture market High Point NC North Carolina furnishings rugs floor covering carpet
This is the print ad Capel rugs took out in industry trade magazines announcing me and COCOCOZY rugs coming to High Point market. (above)

So excited...am off to High Point, NC for the furniture market this weekend. My new home furnishings collections will be on display! I have never been! I am so so excited!

For those of you who are like me and are learning about a lot of this industry for the first time...High Point Market occurs twice a year and it is the biggest home furniture market in the country.  This is where interior designers, stores, buyers and press go to shop for and see everything and anything that is new for the home.  All the biggest names in furniture, textiles and accessories all show at High Point.

I'll be making two public appearances.  Woohooo.   I am being flown in first class, being shuttled by private car from hither and thither, have dinners planned and will be hob knobbing with everyone in the design industry.  So surreal for me that this all started from this blog!

(An aside note: Am exhausted from my move yesterday...so have lots to do to make myself ready...but am so excited to present these collections and to meet so many of you...will pull myself together...I promise)

My first appearance will be to present the COCOCOZY Linens by Downtown bedding collection (see bedding image below).  We'll show three beds in different colors and we'll also introduce the market to our reversible Convertible duvet concept (that is patent pending)!

Then there is COCOCOZY for Capel Rugs - the second appearance will be on Monday evening at the Capel showroom in High Point where all 24 rugs will be on display for the first time.  These are luxury hand knotted indo tibetan wool rugs.  I am getting one for my cute den.

COCOCOZY bedding bed bedroom linens sheets duvet euro sham pillow taupe tan home house apartment design decor modern
COCOCOZY bedding will be shown at Highpoint! (above)

SUNDAY 4/21/13 from 3:00-4:30pm
Please stop by the Downtown Company Showroom to see the new bedding line and to meet me in person.

Downtown Company Showroom
IHFC Building Space #H429
Hamilton Wing, 4th Floor
210 E Commerce Avenue

MONDAY 4/22 at 4:00pm
Come to "Cocktails with Coco" as I debut the new collection of 24 rugs at the Capel Rugs Showroom!

Capel Rugs Showroom
Market Square, Space 112
305 W High Avenue

Please please stop to say hi if you are going to market.

Happy Friday!

xo
Coco

P.S.  Home again - home again: I moved back in to my little tiny cottage in the Hollywood Hills yesterday.  As you may recall, exactly 4 months ago I moved out in a rush after major water damage and leaking was found.  4 months later, thousands of dollars later, lots of walls taken down and pavement uprooted...I am moved back in!  At one point yesterday, I had a neighbor yelling at me because the moving truck was blocking the street, my nice contractor asking me questions, the cleaning service owner who stopped by to check up on the job his staff had done and several moving guys all directing questions (and in the case of the neighbor yelling at me) at the same time.  Needless to say...I took a deep breath, had to chuckle as I realized life is filled with these hectic moments, and then tried to deal with all as gracefully as I could. It worked.  I am in the house.  Still have some things at sis DS's.  Need to figure out a huge gift for her after she welcomed me into her home for 4 months.  Thinking.

P.P.S. Hope you have a great weekend.  I'll post from North Carolina!

P.P.P.S.  Oh I had promised to preview more COCOCOZY rugs...let's see...here's one...

COCOCOZY Capel Rugs rug indo Tibetan hand knot knotted wool rug blue brown floor covering design decor home house apartment
COCOCOZY for Capel Rugs - Coco's Flower in light blue, brown and peacock blue! (above)

P.P.P.P.S.  Am stunned by all that is going on in Boston.  Still so sorry for all of those affected by the bombing.  My thoughts are with them.
You have read this articlebed / bedroom / COCOCOZY bedding / COCOCOZY rugs / decorate / floor covering / flooring / furniture / High Point / home furnishings / house / interior designe / linens / market / rug / shop with the title SHOWING NEW COCOCOZY COLLECTIONS - I'M OFF TO HIGH POINT MARKET!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nbaynadamas.blogspot.com/2013/04/showing-new-cococozy-collections-i-off.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Friday, April 19, 2013

Comments "SHOWING NEW COCOCOZY COLLECTIONS - I'M OFF TO HIGH POINT MARKET!"

Post a Comment