Manufacturer of dining, living, home office and bedroom Furniture and Interior.

SCREEN DREAMS!

white bamboo wood divider screen living room bedroom decor design fretwork

Saw this white bamboo fretwork room divider screen at market last week in High Point, NC. I like it. Now I just have to figure out where I took the photo!!

I think a fantastic room screen can add visual interest to a space. I have a vintage screen leaning against a corner wall in my living room.

So I'm dreaming of this screen now. Don't know where I would put it...but I can dream.

Happy Thursday!

xo
Coco


Photo by Coco of COCOCOZY
You have read this articlebamboo / decor / design / interior design / room divider / screen with the title SCREEN DREAMS!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nbaynadamas.blogspot.com/2013/05/screen-dreams.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Thursday, May 2, 2013

Comments "SCREEN DREAMS!"

Post a Comment