Manufacturer of dining, living, home office and bedroom Furniture and Interior.

BLUE TILE - WEEKEND PHOTO

Mysterious blue hallway Moroccan tiles

Hi there! Love this photo.  A mysterious passageway cloaked in wonderful Moroccan looking blue tiles.

Did a post about my mom and sister DS going to Morocco last year...they visited the enchanting city of Chefchaouen...a city painted in vibrant blues.   This hallway reminds me of the images sis DS had sent from there.

If I had a big enough home, I would find a hall to paint this gorgeous blue and then cover the walls and floors in this kind of tile.  I would.

Happy weekend!

xo
Coco

Photo: Vincent Leroux

You have read this articleblue / hall / hallway / Moroccan / tile / WEEKEND PHOTO with the title BLUE TILE - WEEKEND PHOTO. You can bookmark this page URL http://nbaynadamas.blogspot.com/2013/07/blue-tile-weekend-photo.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Sunday, July 21, 2013

Comments "BLUE TILE - WEEKEND PHOTO"

Post a Comment