Manufacturer of dining, living, home office and bedroom Furniture and Interior.

MY COTTAGE LIVING ROOM WITH NEW COCOCOZY RUG

Coco of COCOCOZY's living room with a natural fence rug
My living room! (above)

I just added a COCOCOZY Fence Rug in Natural Linen into the mix at my house.  Today I'm sharing with you a glimpse inside my little tiny cottage in the Hollywood Hills because I need your thoughts on the rug!

Added lots of flowers and the new rug because best of friend AM was visiting.  The rug was initially meant for my bedroom but I ended up leaving it in the living room.

I have a few COCOCOZY textiles in the form of a pillow and a cotton knit throw as accents.  I wonder if I need curtains...thinking...a very small space so I wonder if drapery would finish the space or make it look closed in and cluttered.

What do you think about the rug...are drapes necessary?  Hmmm...thinking.

TE saw the new rug this past weekend.  He liked it. So did AM...so did her little kiddies!

White hydrangeas on a wood side table in Coco of COCOCOZY's living room
More white hydrangea! (above)

Coco of COCOCOZY's living room with white slip covered sofa, ottoman and armchair with brown trim and a COCOCOZY rug
My tiny living room with the COCOCOZY wool rug and a view out of the black front door (above)

Vintage wood screen and a white side table with a crystal lamp and vintage bowls in Coco of COCOCOZY's living room
A vintage wood 1950s screen sits in a corner behind a side table with a crystal lamp and vintage bowls in gold and silver (above)

COCOCOZY Quatrefoil pillow on a white sofa with brown trim in Coco of COCOCOZY's living room
COCOCOZY Quatrefoil pillow in brown on my white sofa that I inherited from my sis DS! (above)

So what do you think of my new rug? Would you have gone with a darker rug for more contrast or does the lighter color work? Do tell.

Shop the full COCOCOZY Rug Collection by clicking here!  You can also shop for COCOCOZY pillows, throws and more on the Nbaynadamas Furniture.

Happy Monday!

xo
Coco

P.S.  Hope you had a nice weekend.

Photos: Coco of COCOCOZY
You have read this articleCOCOCOZY rugs / cottage / hardwood / Hollywood Hills / living room / modern art / wood floors with the title MY COTTAGE LIVING ROOM WITH NEW COCOCOZY RUG. You can bookmark this page URL http://nbaynadamas.blogspot.com/2013/09/my-cottage-living-room-with-new.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Monday, September 9, 2013

Comments "MY COTTAGE LIVING ROOM WITH NEW COCOCOZY RUG"

Post a Comment