Manufacturer of dining, living, home office and bedroom Furniture and Interior.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING


Al fresco fall dining table setting from Judy Pak Photography

Thanksgiving is almost here! Love the idea of dining al fresco for this autumn holiday. Love this harvest dinner party setting from Judy Pak Photography that I spied on Style Me Pretty. A great look for a city roof top Thanksgiving dinner party.

Spending the holiday with family. Very low key. I am looking forward to a day of rest and a day of being thankful!

Fall center piece starring seasonal plants and a gourd

Fall al fresco party setting on a roof

Small pumpkins at a fall themed al fresco dining party

Al fresco fall dining table set up

TE sent me and my mother some gorgeous fall flowers for our Thanksgiving decor - a mix of flowers in vibrant fall colors. I love them. Am so thankful this holiday to have a sweet guy like TE in my life. I'll post pictures of the flowers on Instagram @Nbaynadamas. Follow me there so you can see. Thank you TE!

I have to make a pie tonight and then I'll head over to my mother's house tomorrow morning. Hope your holiday prep is going well!

Happy Wednesday! Happy Thanksgiving!

xo
Coco

P.S. COCOCOZY Black Friday Sale - Sign up for COCOCOZY email list (go to right had side of blog and find email sign up link).  If you do receive our daily emails, you will get all of the details to our first every Black Friday sale in the COCOCOZY Shop. Will be sending out an email on Friday morning with the details on how to save on COCOCOZY pillows for one day only!

P.P.S.  'Tis the season!

You have read this articleal fresco dining / autumn / dinner party / dinnerware / fall / glassware / holiday / silverware / table / tabletop / Thanksgiving with the title HAPPY THANKSGIVING. You can bookmark this page URL http://nbaynadamas.blogspot.com/2013/11/happy-thanksgiving.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Comments "HAPPY THANKSGIVING"

Post a Comment