Manufacturer of dining, living, home office and bedroom Furniture and Interior.

METALLIC MUSINGS - RANDOM STUFF I'M LIKING RIGHT NOW 2.11.14

Silver clutch purse
Silver Clutch Purse 

A few little metallic things I am liking right now.

Gold aviator sunglasses
Gold aviator sunglasses

Drip gold and white coffee mugs
Drip gold & white coffee mugs

Gold and white headphones
Gold and white headphones

Metallic silver sweater dress
Metallic silver sweater dress

Remember to follow me on COCOCOZY Pinterest to check out all my latest shopping finds!

Happy Tuesday!

xo
Coco

P.S.  Remember to shop the new Nbaynadamas Furniture of pillows and throws at the Nbaynadamas Furniture!

You have read this articleclutch / dress / fashion / gold / metallic / purse / RANDOM STUFF / shopping / silver with the title METALLIC MUSINGS - RANDOM STUFF I'M LIKING RIGHT NOW 2.11.14. You can bookmark this page URL http://nbaynadamas.blogspot.com/2014/02/metallic-musings-random-stuff-i-liking.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Comments "METALLIC MUSINGS - RANDOM STUFF I'M LIKING RIGHT NOW 2.11.14"

Post a Comment