Manufacturer of dining, living, home office and bedroom Furniture and Interior.

THE SILVER LINING ON A TRADITIONAL DINING ROOM

Photos: Meg Braff Interiors
Modern-traditional dining room with grey upholstered chairs with white trim, silver chandelier, white fireplace and arched entryways

I'm not a total traditionalist when it comes to decor...not traditional at all. BTW, When Nbaynadamas has been written up, my style has been called "eclectic"..."eclectic" to me always sounds like a bit of a kooky descriptor...doesn't that just mean "all over the place" when it comes to decor? Hmmm....

I think though I do like a mixture of classic and modern - a blend of sorts.

This dining room is totally traditional but I like it - it doesn't adhere to my decor preference of "blending" styles and leaning a bit more towards the bold and modern. It caught my eye though as I was looking through the portfolio of New York interior designer Meg Braff. She is known for making traditional feel young. This does feel like a fresh version of traditional!

Love the silvery greys in this space...I love the rich grey chairs with the white trim and I LOVE THE CHANDELIER!

Modern-traditional dining room with grey upholstered chairs with white trim, silver chandelier, white fireplace and arched entryways
Traditional dining room all in grey features a very grand silver chandelier.(above)

Anyhooo...hope you enjoy...

Happy July!

xo
Coco

P.S. Got all of my pillows back for my deck redecorate...deck needs something else...need to figure that out...hmmm.....thinking....will share after the holiday.
You have read this articlechandeliers / dining room / Nbaynadamas / wallpaper with the title THE SILVER LINING ON A TRADITIONAL DINING ROOM. You can bookmark this page URL https://nbaynadamas.blogspot.com/2010/07/the-silver-lining-on-traditional-dining.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Thursday, July 1, 2010

Comments "THE SILVER LINING ON A TRADITIONAL DINING ROOM"

Post a Comment