Manufacturer of dining, living, home office and bedroom Furniture and Interior.

WEEKEND PHOTO: CUTE WHITE MOROCCAN LANTERNS FOR OUTDOOR LIVING!

Photo by Coco of Nbaynadamas
 white metal Moroccan lantern

I got these cute white metal Moroccan lanterns for $7.95 each at Z Gallerie in Beverly Hills yesterday. I love them...perfect for decorating an outdoor living room...namely my deck. Will add some candles - they will look so pretty at night with light shining through all of the cut outs. Perfect.

Yes...there is more than one WEEKEND PHOTO this weekend...again...

Also, a little sneak peek of my deck redecorate...will have more after the holiday.

White metal Moroccan lantern on a bright green tray
A Moroccan style lantern in white on my deck...a work in progress!

Have a happy 4th of July weekend! Stay tuned...will be posting over the weekend too!

xo
Coco

P.S. The octagonal brown lacquer tray is from Jonathan Adler by the way....just in case you love this as much as I do!

P.P.S. I took these photos this morning...that is why the sunlight is so cool. Another gorgeous morning at my cottage in the Hollywood Hills!
You have read this articlecandles / deck / lantern / Nbaynadamas / outdoor living with the title WEEKEND PHOTO: CUTE WHITE MOROCCAN LANTERNS FOR OUTDOOR LIVING!. You can bookmark this page URL https://nbaynadamas.blogspot.com/2010/07/weekend-photo-cute-white-moroccan.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Friday, July 2, 2010

Comments "WEEKEND PHOTO: CUTE WHITE MOROCCAN LANTERNS FOR OUTDOOR LIVING!"

Post a Comment